OLYMPIA CANCELLED OR NOT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLYMPIA CANCELLED OR NOT ?

Olympia will it be cancelled or postponed this year surely a decision should be made sooner rather then
    later with most countries now going into lockdown and gyms closing is it fair on the athletes to spend all that money
    on prep for it to be cancelled last minute

I doubt it will be cancelled. In fact I envisage a lot of cancelled shows being switched to the weeks prior to the Olympia. The world need to do the hard yars first though.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

In the middle of the pandemic I was surprised at how many tickets have been sold.
      https://www1.ticketmaster.com/2020-j...00577EC4B3142D

VIP gold packages are sold out.
      https://mrolympia.com/vip-package
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

I was thinking about taking a risk and buying a VIP package.
        Not at those prices.
        I would really like to go, but cost of tickets and lodging, meals and airfare is prohibitive.
        My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

I asked mr woods this 1 day ago ,

He said the olympia will be ABSOLUTELY ON THIS SEPTEMBER .

he said they are looking into weighs of having more qualifocation shows or give invutes .
          time will tell. but a olympia there will be
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

There is almost 6 months to sort out the virus issue and get the world back to normal - I think we will be in good shape by September.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

lets hope so !!!!

Comment

My Olympia pick. Flex Lewis wins. The man owns his own gym no issues for him. Curry is in the US , Bonac is locked down.

Comment

love to see Flex win this what a story that would make

Comment

I think with enough planning they can have an Olympia even if (worst case scenario) there is no audience. I think we'll know a lot more in a couple months.

Comment

Manion should just do up a list of invitees and have the show that way no need to worry about the logistics of qualifiers, hopefully by then Bonac ramy et al are able to travel

Comment

Luke has a key for one of the best gyms in the UK and has James H as a training partner. He will be his best version.
                        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                          Manion should just do up a list of invitees and have the show that way no need to worry about the logistics of qualifiers, hopefully by then Bonac ramy et al are able to travel
                          That's a great idea. Who knows when things will normalize.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                            Luke has a key for one of the best gyms in the UK and has James H as a training partner. He will be his best version.
                            Luke will definitely be dangerous but Flex is prettier

Comment

I'm sure most of the pros are getting access to a good gym.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                              X