Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I am very sceptical about it.
    If they have already cancelled much bigger (mainstream) sports events I don't see why would this be an exception when it even isn't technically a sport.

But if we'd assume they are going to held it when are the officials going to make an announcement about it?
    I very much doubt anyone's going to be dieting down and holding their conditions just in hopes that a few weeks prior they are shown the green light.
    12 weeks out... Release an invitation list, game on.

also they could move it to October November. It's not like bookings in Vegas will be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

12 weeks out... Release an invitation list, game on.

also they could move it to October November. It's not like bookings in Vegas will be an issue.
      If they can't get in shape in 12 weeks they don't belong on stage. We already of an idea of who should be invited.

I worried about the New York Pro getting off in time. New York is a shit show right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I worried about the New York Pro getting off in time. New York is a shit show right now.
        That's for sure..

Comment

8 WEEKS LEFT to apply to compete at the IFBB Professional League Rising Phoenix World Championships!!

Applicants may send their letters at [email protected].

All athletes will be selected by the end of May, and announced the first week of June.

Deadline application: MAY 20th
          APPLY NOW!
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
            My Olympia pick. Flex Lewis wins. The man owns his own gym no issues for him. Curry is in the US , Bonac is locked down.
            Yup. Flex, Brandon, Bonac
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

So Flex for the Win then BMC

Comment

Not many pros are hurt by the gym situation - most seem to be training at gyms like nothing is going on. Yes I am jealous.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  Not many pros are hurt by the gym situation - most seem to be training at gyms like nothing is going on. Yes I am jealous.
                  I totally feel you man...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Yup. Flex, Brandon, Bonac
                    He's also the most consistent with his look...we know he will be in shape.

I think flex is a good pick to win too, it won't be hard to beat curry he's never been 100% on. Sad really that flex is able to win the open, quality has dropped a lot..

Comment

i think its great if Flex could win the open what a story that would be after his 7 wins and coming to the open he
                      is one of the best ambassadors the sport has had and he would represent the sport much better

Comment

https://youtu.be/tgZXjGNEatU

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                          Sad really that flex is able to win the open, quality has dropped a lot..
                          Flex is great and he has no weak points, but I don't think Olympia will win, there are guys much bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Flex is great and he has no weak points, but I don't think Olympia will win, there are guys much bigger than him.
                            Not looking for an argument but why is bigger better? IMO, the most complete physique should win.

Comment

Hadi, Rhoden, Curry or Roelly, are not only bigger, they have different factors that make them better, in principle. Because of course, if Bonac can be second, then Lewis can also, and then, he could also win.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                                Hadi, Rhoden, Curry or Roelly, are not only bigger, they have different factors that make them better, in principle. Because of course, if Bonac can be second, then Lewis can also, and then, he could also win.
                                Flex will smoke Hadi. Remember Flex wont be 212

Comment

Working...
                                X