No announcement yet.

OLYMPIA CANCELLED OR NOT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen the gym that Flex trains at?
    His support network, work ethic are second to none.
    He hasn't missed a beat since leaving the 212
    Don't discount him
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      Have you seen the gym that Flex trains at?
      His support network, work ethic are second to none.
      He hasn't missed a beat since leaving the 212
      Don't discount him
      Brandon won on shape last year. Flex is close shape wise with better legs and conditioning. He is wider than than Bonac and Flex with added weight the size difference won't be much of an issue. Flex has Hadi in structure, shape and balance. Just a much prettier physique.

If Roelly matches his 2018 look everyone has problems and Ramy will be 20 pounds too heavy and blurry and his quads will again be too big and ruin his flow.

Comment

FLEX FOR THE WIN THEN

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Hadi, Rhoden, Curry or Roelly, are not only bigger, they have different factors that make them better, in principle. Because of course, if Bonac can be second, then Lewis can also, and then, he could also win.
          I agree there are better guys than flex, even now when quality is low, but they are all very inconsistent.

flex is on the other hand always in shape, if they are not on (which is fairly likely) he could be a serious look in.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Brandon won on shape last year. Flex is close shape wise with better legs and conditioning. He is wider than than Bonac and Flex with added weight the size difference won't be much of an issue. Flex has Hadi in structure, shape and balance. Just a much prettier physique.

If Roelly matches his 2018 look everyone has problems and Ramy will be 20 pounds too heavy and blurry and his quads will again be too big and ruin his flow.
            Interesting to see if roelly can get it back on track this year, if not he may have best years behind him...

Last year was not good, he's not getting any younger...

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Interesting to see if roelly can get it back on track this year, if not he may have best years behind him...

Last year was not good, he's not getting any younger...
              Word on the street was that Roelly tore his ham at 4 weeks out last year.

Comment

I understand the business concerns with keeping the Olympia mid-Sept date,
                BUT, I think they need to move it to late Oct/ early Nov.* if possible ! Just my opinion and observations.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                X