Clear All

• ANTOINE VAILLANT | WILL HIS COMEBACK BE PUT ON HOLD? The Ronline Report

Please click the image above to view.
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

it seems like alot of folks comp days are on hold. yet it will happen
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I think the question is pretty obvious. Why continue beating your body to the ground when there are no contests in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Well, I'll keep hittin' my workouts, til things get back to normal and even after this thing is over. Plus I don't want to get fat.
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
          Well, I'll keep hittin' my workouts, til things get back to normal and even after this thing is over. Plus I don't want to get fat.
          You don't get fat by not working out but rather not controlling what you are eating.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

You don't get fat by not working out but rather not controlling what you are eating.
            Though you also need to match your nutrition to your activity level. If you are only training half as much, you should not be eating as much food.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Though you also need to match your nutrition to your activity level. If you are only training half as much, you should not be eating as much food.
              Sure.
              However when it comes to working out it doesn't burn even nearly as many calories as some people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

that i know, i was just sayin', lol
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                X