Dexter Jackson roasts Shawn Ray in latest video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
    Shawn tries to keep his own legacy alive by talking click bait shit.
    Shawn moves like a fish in water in these matters, is what he has always done, that's why so many hate him.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

There were many names other than the dirt bags mentioned by greuc, people considered decent...

your points about shawns behaviour are spot on, he carries himself poorly claiming he's just being a journalist, and has for many years.
      It's not in his character to admit any wrong doing. He'll double up and make short term mileage. I'd love to be proved wrong.
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
        Shawn tries to keep his own legacy alive by talking click bait shit.

I first picked up a weight in 1986 so I saw Shawns full career. Shawn was always a short guy and never had the overall impact of Flex or Levrone. in that era Shawn was 4th or 5th in the pecking order.
        Agreed, Shawn talking about people needing to be off for Dexter to get in, it was the same story with him...

Levrone flex Dorian even Nasser (in later years ) were all far superior when both them and Shawn were on, a few other guys from the period could be thrown in there as well as close match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Dexter is much bigger 20 to 25 pounds
          Yes, having said that, I saw some pics posted on getbig and there was a comparison that was kind of mind blowing, where Ray was looking waaay better than Jackson, everyone knows that bodybuilding is not just about mass and body weight but muscle quality and muscle hardness plays a role, I would say that if i can find that pic I'll post it for all of you to see

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

It's not in his character to admit any wrong doing. He'll double up and make short term mileage. I'd love to be proved wrong.
            I'm not sure he made a mistake this time, he just likes to heat up the discussions, that's good right now.

Comment

A new low in ifbb bodybuilding making fun of anothers man privates , really.

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
                lost a lot of respect for Dexter, this year was supposed to be his swan song and he spends it talking about another mans penis.

and yes Shawn was better than Dexter.

Comment

I saw a post the other day:
                  "If y'all dick size were out in the open like our ass and breasts, A LOT of men wouldn't body shame women about our sizes.'

Fine, but women who are fat can do something about it, like stop eating shit food and start exercising. If a man is short or doesn't have a big peen, that's just how he was born. So STFU with that crap, ladies.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I saw a post the other day:
                    "If y'all dick size were out in the open like our ass and breasts, A LOT of men wouldn't body shame women about our sizes.'

Fine, but women who are fat can do something about it, like stop eating shit food and start exercising. If a man is short or doesn't have a big peen, that's just how he was born. So STFU with that crap, ladies.
                    Being fat is not only a physical defect, it is a health problem. People of low stature or with small penises are not sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Being fat is not only a physical defect, it is a health problem. People of low stature or with small penises are not sick.
                      The thing is, women can insult men for anything, and there are no consequences. If a man says anything negative about a woman's looks or body, whatever, he is HORRIBLE and TOXIC!
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

very true

Comment

yeah ,pretty lame . the dexter interview with Patrick was very good. I have enjoyed all of the ones I have watched . dexter will be launching his own supplement company . which is what we all needed . claims he took something that made his intestines shrink ? he got this from a top notch medical facility ? it will be included in his line of supplements ? what ? something tells me that if he did get something like that from a major hospital , they wouldn't just hand over the product to him to sell in his line ?

Comment

first he said it was a digestive enzyme , then at the end he reveals it shrunk his intestines ? come on dex ........... you can fool some of the people but not all the people .

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

The thing is, women can insult men for anything, and there are no consequences. If a man says anything negative about a woman's looks or body, whatever, he is HORRIBLE and TOXIC!
                              Yeah it's bullshit, and a real problem in today's lefty PC western society...

Comment

If there was a supplement that would shrink my gut, I would buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X