Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Do You Think The Gyms Are Going To Reopen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Do You Think The Gyms Are Going To Reopen?

Any thought on what month we might get back into the gym?

Depends on where you are
    In UK
    I expect they will gradually let small amounts of people in at first in about 5/6 weeks time
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

August earliest in my state.

Comment

MAYBE June if we are lucky but im thinking July
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Gyms were some of the first places closed so might be last to reopen when the restrictions are lifted

It just isn't that easy to practice safe distancing and the equipment is touched by some many hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
            August earliest in my state.
            UGH

Please stop saying that, even if it might be true, I don't want to hear that I can't train properly for 4 more fucking months while I have to watch all these douchebags still training in gyms on IG
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

UGH

Please stop saying that, even if it might be true, I don't want to hear that I can't train properly for 4 more fucking months while I have to watch all these douchebags still training in gyms on IG
              Thus my depression.

Comment

my gym is in Sunrise,Fl, so i hope next month
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

UGH

The big chain gyms like LA Fitness will be the last to open. Bigger= more people= less likely to open.
                  I suspect smaller 24/7 key fob gyms will open sooner but depends on the state.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Thus my depression.
                    At least you have Adrian's home gym though, right?
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I don't think anything is opening any time soon . I was going to nicks for a sandwich today in Beverly and they closed today . they been open all this time and just decided to close today . that should say something .

Comment

At least you have Adrian's home gym though, right?
                        Always for legs and maybe one other day. He's working insane hours now.

Comment

I would suggest to buy as much home work out eqitment as possible .

gyms are months away to even start opening , this is why I laugh when some amature shows are saying they are having shows in june ..

in norway we are on week 7 of lockdown and the prime minister just said she will look at opening gyms maybee in june .

and that is maybee , So thats another 8 weeks, pluss the 7 we already are going threw ..

Buy everything you can find on ebay , waiting for gyms too open is no point as we are months , some even say 2021.
                          and

luckely for me we found a gym that takes 2 houes to drive too so we driving <3 times a week.

the workouts I have there is 200 times better than I have had at home .... to walk around and scream during sets and enjoy friendsips in gym is epic .

home gyms suck balls to compeared to be in real gym with friends
                          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Worst part of my home gym, aside from the lack of equipment, is my old Shih Tzu having barking fits when I am trying to train.

Comment

The first things to close will be the last to open. Gyms, bars, restaurants, movie theaters. I believe gyms will be state by state with the most impacted states (NY, CT. NJ, CA, WA) waiting the longest to reopen. In Cali, I predict June 1 to July 1. Somewhere in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X