No announcement yet.

Help me out my brothers of Iron on MD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect anybody that has the guts to step on stage!

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Hi Howard, thank you but I am not near contest ready, I know what I have to work on, 1 more year baby!
      I understand THAT, but you're major upper body parts looks vascular and hard now.
      As a judge, the most common mistake was NOT losing enough fat.

That isn't going to be YOUR problem .
      However, how you look in the mandatory poses should be your final goal.
      When I judged the most common "weak pose" was the back dbl bi.

This pose clearly shows the back muscularity/detail along with the delts, biceps, forearms , hams and calf.

You'll look good in big muscular poses, like the crab most muscular and side chest.
      I'd focus the next yr on how you look in poses like : front or back dbl bi, ab/thigh, etc.

I'm sure you know more than I on how to best train and diet to enhance any weak pts.
      I'd just add, the shows is based on how you look , posing on stage.
      Body fat % , and sheer mass or wt is NOT a judging criteria.

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        I respect anybody that has the guts to step on stage!
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I understand THAT, but you're major upper body parts looks vascular and hard now.
          As a judge, the most common mistake was NOT losing enough fat.

That isn't going to be YOUR problem .
          However, how you look in the mandatory poses should be your final goal.
          When I judged the most common "weak pose" was the back dbl bi.

This pose clearly shows the back muscularity/detail along with the delts, biceps, forearms , hams and calf.

You'll look good in big muscular poses, like the crab most muscular and side chest.
          I'd focus the next yr on how you look in poses like : front or back dbl bi, ab/thigh, etc.

I'm sure you know more than I on how to best train and diet to enhance any weak pts.
          I'd just add, the shows is based on how you look , posing on stage.
          Body fat % , and sheer mass or wt is NOT a judging criteria.
          right on brother

Comment

Back workout: comments on my youtube channel are really appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              I respect anybody that has the guts to step *in the bathroom with me!

Comment

new series started today, for entertainment purposes only: Crazy Women and crazy sex stories, now every Friday

Comment

Beti how are you? I really love your support on my youtube channel, especially the comments, I need more people like you to help me out, thanks for that.

I won a pro card in NABBA,WABBA,IFBB and the Natural INBA/PNBA and I hold 7 National Titles in 3 different countries. I think I am good. I just love how the Mr. Universe Title sounds, as an

Amateur there is nothing bigger to win. Unfortunately there are to many now.
                  Dude, I'm sorry but I've been busy on other issues, I'll keep watching your videos and commenting. I hope your channel grows!!

Oh, so you were an IFBB pro but didn't want the card?
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

new series started today, for entertainment purposes only: Crazy Women and crazy sex stories, now every Friday
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Dude, I'm sorry but I've been busy on other issues, I'll keep watching your videos and commenting. I hope your channel grows!!

Oh, so you were an IFBB pro but didn't want the card?
                      Hi Beti, I actually ordered my card and wanted to compete in the 2003 Master Olympia but then decided against it

Comment

[QUOTE=Beti ona;n6924929]

I'll keep watching your videos and commenting. I hope your channel grows!!

Thanks for all your support!!!!

Comment

It is Friday, entertainment day! Enjoy brothers!

Comment

Leg workout!

Comment

I enjoyed seeing a REAL leg training session of a "seasoned" bodybuilder.
                              I know you provided a rational for doing reg barbell squats, but I'd drop 'em .
                              Why?
                              Too much risk of injury and too little gain for the risk.
                              Instead, try doing some hammer machine squats AFTER leg ext, leg press and hacks.

I do 1 legged step ups holding a DB and it's like doing isolated 1 legged squats.
                              Best thing I ever did for a leg pump. But hey that's me and you're physique blows mine away, so wtf.

FYI, your English is excellent .

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                I enjoyed seeing a REAL leg training session of a "seasoned" bodybuilder.
                                I know you provided a rational for doing reg barbell squats, but I'd drop 'em .
                                Why?
                                Too much risk of injury and too little gain for the risk.
                                Instead, try doing some hammer machine squats AFTER leg ext, leg press and hacks.

I do 1 legged step ups holding a DB and it's like doing isolated 1 legged squats.
                                Best thing I ever did for a leg pump. But hey that's me and you're physique blows mine away, so wtf.

FYI, your English is excellent .
                                Hello Howard, thank you very much. Only stupid people are not open for suggestions. I will try it in the next couple weeks and let you know. Stay strong brother of Iron!

Comment

Working...
                                X