Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Help me out my brothers of Iron on MD!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by ben1 View Post

    Hi Beti,

    Happy New Year, the changed the date of the Nabba Worlds to June 19th, so I guess I am going to Germany on June 1st, there is the European Championship 1 week later, might be a good start.
    Hey bro, It's good to know about you and that you're still in this prep, hey, upload more videos in English to your channel because I don't understand German, lol
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #92

      Comment


      • #93
        232 Pounds diet starts February 1st! Videos from this week! Mr. Universe over 60 here I come!

        https://www.facebook.com/10000253240...9204151507296/
        111 (2).jpg

        Comment


        • #94
          From this week too!

          https://www.facebook.com/10000253240...9204151507296/

          Comment


          • #95
            You do not get anything fat in off season, what is your weight difference between Off season and contest weight? You told me that you do cardio sessions with abs, what kind of exercises do you do, how long, do you do tabata or continuous session?
            http://betionastore.es/

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              You do not get anything fat in off season, what is your weight difference between Off season and contest weight? You told me that you do cardio sessions with abs, what kind of exercises do you do, how long, do you do tabata or continuous session?
              Hi Beti,

              I try not to get fat ever! My weight difference always depends, sometimes I weigh less and gain muscle on a diet. Yes cardio with legs involved as less as possible or they shrink at my age.
              I usually do 3 times crunches about 500 each time. Sometimes more but only in the In season.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by ben1 View Post

                Hi Beti,

                I try not to get fat ever! My weight difference always depends, sometimes I weigh less and gain muscle on a diet. Yes cardio with legs involved as less as possible or they shrink at my age.
                I usually do 3 times crunches about 500 each time. Sometimes more but only in the In season.
                I have found an exercise that doesn't load my back or neck, I stand up with a resistance band on the high pulley, it feels great.

                So you don't calculate the time, but the repes.

                You do several sets to get to 500, right? Like sets of 30 or 50 rep? So it looks more like a HIIT cardio session than LISS.
                Last edited by Beti ona; January 13, 2021, 06:04 AM.
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #98
                  Looking good. I thought your legs look great too. Good luck and good work.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    I have found an exercise that doesn't load my back or neck, I stand up with a resistance band on the high pulley, it feels great.

                    So you don't calculate the time, but the repes.

                    You do several sets to get to 500, right? Like sets of 30 or 50 rep? So it looks more like a HIIT cardio session than LISS.
                    Hi Beti,

                    no I do 500 in a row non stop! Up to 3 times daily in my prep!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
                      Looking good. I thought your legs look great too. Good luck and good work.
                      Thank you Swingslammer! Was not easy to get my legs back to decent size and shape, everything is different with 60 lol !!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X