DEPRESSION & MENTAL HEALTH IN BODYBUILDERS | MD SPECIAL REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEPRESSION & MENTAL HEALTH IN BODYBUILDERS | MD SPECIAL REPORT

Click the image above to view and then join us for a live chat to discuss your thoughts with others (not a live show)
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Thanks to the MD staff , Ron and these docs for covering this important and often ignored issue.
    I'm heading out right now, but will watch the video chat on this before I chime in with a comment or question.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Thanks to the MD staff , Ron and these docs for covering this important and often ignored issue.
      I'm heading out right now, but will watch the video chat on this before I chime in with a comment or question.
      Thanks to the doctors for taking time out of their busy schedules to do this.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Just watched. Great interview
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

The docs are 100% correct that the hormones bodybuilders use can have a real effect on moods.
          I totally agree with Dr O'Connor about the gym being "our" playground . We get a real high from it.
          Plus, I love his view of opening back up SAFELY.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Nice work Ron,A good workout is a great way to stay mentally healthy. Male suicide is a epidemic that you rarely hear about. Society has very little interest in mens struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              Nice work Ron,A good workout is a great way to stay mentally healthy. Male suicide is a epidemic that you rarely hear about. Society has very little interest in mens struggles.
              Truth! Society today is all about coddling women.
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

They don't want equality in everything

Jobs - Did you know that you are 7 x more likely to die at work being a male as a female?
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Red Pill Ron on the money again. Just like most war casualties are men.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Red Pill Ron on the money again. Just like most war casualties are men.
                    Yes - I have been watching a lot of Coach Greg Adams on YouTube this past 6 months or so! Very eye-opening. Better Bachelor is good too.

Comment

Working...
                    X