Crazy GEAR stories!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy GEAR stories!!!!!!

Okay guys, just sat here in the Global Muscle studio...quietly reflecting.

Remember when we weren’t ’all so P.C. and afraid of even discussing certain topics, especially on here?

After interviewing Gregg Valentino for the latest episode of Global, it’s sparked a few memories. So, let’s talk about GEAR!!!!! 95% of us on here have done it, the other 5%? Well I just don’t believe ya, ha ha.

Most of us in those early days were fairly clueless when it came to juicing, even with all my contacts and access to knowledge, I did some fairly reckless things with gear.

So come on now, time to CONFESS to YOUR craziest stories. I’ll start one off now to get the ball rollin’...(I have loads, tee hee)

The year was 1999, I was 23 and just moved to London to work for Dorian Yates and his business partner at the UK distribution centre.

I ran the store downstairs, dealt with the UK trade and distribution sales and also worked non-stop on the British bodybuilding publication (it was a newspaper format) Muscle News. I was training hard with my boss in the evenings and working the rest of the time shooting and reporting shows, writing countless articles.

Once a month, Dorian would come over from Birmingham to see how business was doing and meet with his business partner. As soon as he’‘d arrive I’’d go and make his favourite; peach Met-**.

Walking into the office, I handed him his shake, Dorian said “”thanks mate””, then paused, looking at my arms. “

”Giles, what have you done to your triceps?” He asked. “

”Nothing Dorian”” I lied, half laughing.

Dorian got up out of his chair and looked at my other arm...”

”Giles, I can see the bruises on both sides”” he replied. “

“Well, I’m trying to get arms like Ernie Taylor mate!””

Dorian rolled his eyes, shook his head and sat back down.

A few weeks later, Charles Clairmonte came to visit HQ. I told him my Dorian story and he asked what it was that I’’d been doing to my arms to get them so bruised/fucked up. “

“Its Virormone Charlie”“ I answered. (A great test prope, 100mg/2ml, very thin oil).

“So why are they bruised?”“ Charlie asked. “

“I dunno mate“ I answered.

“What I do is a load up 50mg (1ml), I bend my arm, find the outer head of my tricep, straighten my arm then pop a green pin (1.5” long, quite a thick needle) on and pop it in, soon as I hit the bone, in it goes.”

Charlie’’s face was that of HORROR! (He actually gagged) “

‘Wait! You stick it in with a GREEN pin Giles? Oh no no no mate!”“

I replied; ““What? Isn’’t that what all you pros do mate and site locate with a green?””

“Hellllll no mate, even a blue (1” and much thinner pin) makes me dizzy to even think about” Charlie replied.

And THAT my friends, is why my bloated sausage arms were bruised.

The End.

(Your turn now)
    Last edited by Giles; May 22nd, 2020, 12:46 PM.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

My first run was when I was in college playing ball. I ran an orals only cycle up to about thirty days before drug testing could begin. Then I switched to test suspension. I had gotten the idea that if I injected my calves my vertical leap would improve. It hurt like a mother. I was waddling around for weeks.

Now the story gets interesting. My two roommates also ball players said fuck that and were going to pin in the glutes. We had no internet so it was a learn as you go thing. They decided to pin each other. One of my roommates an offensive tackle stood inside the door pants down around his ankles. My other roommate a linebacker proceeded to pin him in the glute. He immediately screamed and buckled to his knees then got up pants still down around his ankles pin sticking in his ass began to chase my other roommate. He chased down the stairs on into the street bare assed before common sense set in. Best part this guy is know an FBI agent

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
      I had gotten the idea that if I injected my calves my vertical leap would improve.

And it worked?

Now the story gets interesting. My two roommates also ball players said fuck that and were going to pin in the glutes. We had no internet so it was a learn as you go thing. They decided to pin each other. One of my roommates an offensive tackle stood inside the door pants down around his ankles. My other roommate a linebacker proceeded to pin him in the glute. He immediately screamed and buckled to his knees then got up pants still down around his ankles pin sticking in his ass began to chase my other roommate. He chased down the stairs on into the street bare assed before common sense set in. Best part this guy is know an FBI agent
      It is from these events that the rumors come that gear users are gay, lol
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Lol I remember that one giles, too the bone, crazy...

i once sold some injectables to a guy I know who isn't very bright, but had experience using.. I also sold him some oral liquid dbol I had and made sure to clearly instruct him twice on how to use it...

Anyways i saw him a couple months later and asked him how it was all going he said it was all real good but that the dbol I gave him hurt like a bitch...I said what you mean hurt? He says it left huge red lumps after he injected it! The guys been injecting oral dbol.... Lol

Comment

Had a source once upon a time who was a policeman. Totally reliable.
          Gave me great advice in 'other matters' once : )
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I don't really have any funny or crazy stories. But we can talk about stupidity.

I was a tren junkie. Worked my way up to 100mgs/day. Needless to say I didn't last long at that dose. I think I lasted just about a week at that dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
              I don't really have any funny or crazy stories. But we can talk about stupidity.

I was a tren junkie. Worked my way up to 100mgs/day. Needless to say I didn't last long at that dose. I think I lasted just about a week at that dose.
              Eh, the Bostin L crew would laugh at 700 mg a week as being anything risky - those kids will do a gram or two of tren without blinking
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

love tren

Comment

Hmm, let me do my gaybo cardio now and I’ll see if I can think of any more daft juicin’ stories of mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Eh, the Bostin L crew would laugh at 700 mg a week as being anything risky - those kids will do a gram or two of tren without blinking
                    300mg tren ace a week (3 x 100mg) was enough for me when prepping.

I’d load up a 5ml syringe with 2ml prope (100mg, Virormone usually), 1ml tren and 1.5-2ml masteron, do that every other day last 6 weeks before a show.

And the same day I’d do 100mg winstrol (2 x 50mg amps) in my other buttcheek.

Sigh, those were the days. A fridge full of gh as well, mmm.

Happy times.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

300mg tren ace a week (3 x 100mg) was enough for me when prepping.

I’d load up a 5ml syringe with 2ml prope (100mg, Virormone usually), 1ml tren and 1.5-2ml masteron, do that every other day last 6 weeks before a show.

And the same day I’d do 100mg winstrol (2 x 50mg amps) in my other buttcheek.

Sigh, those were the days. A fridge full of gh as well, mmm.

Happy times.
                      My sweet spots are 400 tren ace or 600 tren e

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

My sweet spots are 400 tren ace or 600 tren e
                        I eventually figured out I got great results and manageable sides from 60 mgs daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I have a hard time believing that shit was accurately dosed. Hell I always wondered if the shit I was taking was even dosed properly. Two grams, I'd be a Zombie cause I'd never sleep.

Comment

I remember back innnnn 2002 I think it was, it was my day to go back on gear and I got a little over zealous with what I had laid out for my cycle.

It was Parabalon, anapalon and I forgot what else. Instead of spacing the compounds throughout the week I wanted to get on ALL of it IMMEDIATELY! So, I jabbed the para (I forget what else with) and downed the 50mg anap...within a couple of hours something went wrong, my body went into a weird sort of toxic shock!

Honestly thought I’d caused some organ failure or my body was shutting down somehow, I felt absolutely terrible and rushed over to my mate’s house thinking I was dying ha ha.

I slept it off and the bed was drenched in sweat. It thankfully passed. Hee hee, what an idiot I was, all over excited about going back on!

Comment

I had tren once only 1x10ml vial of tren ace. I had weird symptoms from it like my one tonsil was hurting a lot. I was shooting it to my ass, but my tonsil in the neck was hurting lol.. Also that unexpected sweating. I was for example just sitting and doing something on PC and within 20 seconds my T shirt was soaked with sweat like I was just done with 40 minutes of cardio..

Comment

Working...
                              X