PJ Braun Uncensored - Real Talk, Betrayals, Untold Truths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PJ Braun Uncensored - Real Talk, Betrayals, Untold Truths

Everyone LOVES this interview. PJ says he opened up like on no other. AJ calls this my greatest interview to date. There is zero censorship. The only thing that I removed was any sections with tons of lag. Now I know a lot of you have opinions, so maybe you'll share them here. Let's really get into it. Watch the interview, tear it to pieces, and ask me anything you want. Thank you again to Steve and Ron for letting me share here and a huge thank you to Ron for all the likes and support on social. It's truly very cool to have the Online Editor in Chief of Muscular Development even liking a single post. That's not sucking up, it's real talk. Thank you Ron, Chris, BMC, AJ, Mayor, Kit, Hector, MUCH appreciated!!
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; May 23rd, 2020, 12:37 PM.

Great interview Christian, it went deep

Comment

About to listen now
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
        Great interview Christian, it went deep
        You and Mike do killer interviews also. I absolutely love what Giles and AJ are doing. Can't not mention the O.G., either, Don Ron.
        What do you guys think about Digital Muscle? It looks like ESPN SportsCenter
        I am DYING to see when __________ sits next to Shawn. I wonder if that it'll even happen. #AWKWARD

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronDuque View Post

You and Mike do killer interviews also. I absolutely love what Giles and AJ are doing. Can't not mention the O.G., either, Don Ron.
          I am DYING to see when __________ sits next to Shawn. I wonder if that it'll even happen. #AWKWARD
          Digital muscle yawn

Comment

Who is going to sit next to him, I thought it was going to be Bob Chick?
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Who is going to sit next to him, I thought it was going to be Bob Chick?
              Bob will be his co-host, so you're 100% right about that. I'm just saying that it'll be awkward if and when there's a certain guest. It would be beyond awkward for this guest to sit for a show with Shawn. That being said, i'm pretty sure most Olympia competitors, particularly Top 6 types, will be on at some point.

Comment

Bob will be his co-host, so you're 100% right about that. I'm just saying that it'll be awkward if and when there's a certain guest. It would be beyond awkward for this guest to sit for a show with Shawn. That being said, i'm pretty sure most Olympia competitors, particularly Top 6 types, will be on at some point.
                Oh, ok you mean Dexter. No need for subterfuge here, you can always just say what you mean.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Oh, ok you mean Dexter. No need for subterfuge here, you can always just say what you mean.
                  NIIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!! I bet our #1 troll has never used a word like that in anything he's ever said or written.

Comment

I haven't actually realized before what the url/id of the Blackstone Labs Youtube channel is. Quite funny that they haven't cared to change that yet

Comment

Working...
                    X