No announcement yet.

Who's Doing Tampa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Great. Then sign a waiver saying that since you don't want to distance or wear a mask that you assume all risk and will refrain from going to the hospital or ER^.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
      ^Great. Then sign a waiver saying that since you don't want to distance or wear a mask that you assume all risk and will refrain from going to the hospital or ER^.
      How about denying health services to the millions of people who eat shit, drink beer and take drugs?

What about to the millions of young people who have unprotected sex and get AIDS, viruses and unwanted pregnancies? Do we take away their right to medical care just because they are young, stupid, or reckless?

If it is a public health system, everyone has the same right to receive medical attention, that is why there is the Hippocratic oath, the doctor is obliged to care for all patients regardless of anything else.
      Last edited by Beti ona; July 10th, 2020, 06:32 AM.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

How about denying health services to the millions of people who eat shit, drink beer and take drugs?
        You forgot the idiot smokers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
          You forgot the idiot smokers.
          This country is filled with non compliant diabetics. Yet they still eat shit everyday. Junkies OD multiple times and are revived with narcan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

This country is filled with non compliant diabetics. Yet they still eat shit everyday. Junkies OD multiple times and are revived with narcan.
            I can't remember what diabetics cost the USA in healthcare every year, but it's a staggering amount, because most of them are poor and on public health care.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              My take is if you want to go then go,if not stay home. I went to the Arnold and it was no problem. The downtown gym was packed and we all survived. Freedom of choice is my way of life.
              Covid infection isn't about individual freedom of choice. It's an airborne transmitted virus.
              The Arnold was in the 1st weekend of March in Ohio, before we had many cases in that region.
              We now know people can be infectious for 2-3 day before they exhibit any symptoms.

C'mon, you wouldn't say "tire burning" in your yard should be a matter of choice and individual freedom.
              We know the toxic fumes will spread in all directions.
              The fumes won't cause most people to drop dead, but they sure are a health hazard.
              Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; July 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I can't remember what diabetics cost the USA in healthcare every year, but it's a staggering amount, because most of them are poor and on public health care.
                You can't catch diabetes from being near another breathing person. But, you can contract Covid virus that way. BIG difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                  ^Great. Then sign a waiver saying that since you don't want to distance or wear a mask that you assume all risk and will refrain from going to the hospital or ER^.
                  This isn't about making a personal choice or signing a waiver for health care.
                  For example, a young person could be an asymptomatic carrier of Covid and give it to others, WITHOUT knowing they did.

Them signing a health waiver won't help people who get Covid from them and develop complications.

The best , practical solution is a public mask requirement.
                  Every reliable study I've read says that would prevent 95% of the Covid transmission.
                  Griff and I have different views on things but we both have science backgrounds and agree on mask wearing.

IF everyone wore a mask in public ( especially indoors) we could open most places.
                  Of course inside dinning or bar drinking would be impossible without a mask, but outdoor dinning would solve that issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    The best , practical solution is a public mask requirement.
                    Every reliable study I've read says that would prevent 95% of the Covid transmission.
                    Griff and I have different views on things but we both have science backgrounds and agree on mask wearing.

IF everyone wore a mask in public ( especially indoors) we could open most places.
                    Of course inside dinning or bar drinking would be impossible without a mask, but outdoor dinning would solve that issue.
                    Never before have we had public mask mandates to avoid other virus infections, what is the difference? It is not an ultra deadly virus.

If the masks are as effective as you say, in Japan for example, they should record almost 0 cases of influenza infections and deaths annually. Is that the reality?

If we take this problem seriously and go all the way, then we should be in virologist suits all the time because we can all be virus transmitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Never before have we had public mask mandates to avoid other virus infections, what is the difference? It is not an ultra deadly virus.

If the masks are as effective as you say, in Japan for example, they should record almost 0 cases of influenza infections and deaths annually. Is that the reality?

If we take this problem seriously and go all the way, then we should be in virologist suits all the time because we can all be virus transmitters.
                      I could link reliable data backing my view, BUT you wouldn't read it . Plus, you choose to believe what I consider nonsense.
                      Despite our differences on this issue, I hope you stay safe and are doing well.

Comment

I could link reliable data backing my view, BUT you wouldn't read it . Plus, you choose to believe what I consider nonsense.
                        Despite our differences on this issue, I hope you stay safe and are doing well.
                        Don't assume something ahead of time, can you provide the annual mortality rates by influence in Japan compared to other countries where wearing masks has never been a custom?

And what about the millions of protesters around the world? Because for weeks the government locked us up at home but then allowed these massive gatherings? Why do we have to wear masks in shops, in your own car , etc... but if we defend blacks lives, can we omit that masks use and the social distance?

We can't go to the damn gym, beach, mountain or street to practice sport... but we can be in street meetings with tons of people if it's for a just cause?

This is all bullshit and an insult to any person with common sense.

Comment

• Are people not allowed go to the park and play sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                            Are people not allowed go to the park and play sport?
                            I have a friend n NC, who goes to the parks and walks at the parks. Playin' sports, don't know yet.
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Covid infection isn't about individual freedom of choice. It's an airborne transmitted virus.
                              The Arnold was in the 1st weekend of March in Ohio, before we had many cases in that region.
                              We now know people can be infectious for 2-3 day before they exhibit any symptoms.

C'mon, you wouldn't say "tire burning" in your yard should be a matter of choice and individual freedom.
                              We know the toxic fumes will spread in all directions.
                              The fumes won't cause most people to drop dead, but they sure are a health hazard.
                              Bottom line is not even 1% of the entire 330 million people have died from this virus. 80% don't get hospilized and over a 95 % recovery rate. So ruin the economy for a small minority. Lots of people must go to work in order to put food on their table and some government crumbs is not enough. Its America we are supposed to have freedom of choice and personal responsibility, if your sick stay home. If America had all this government control decades ago we would not be America.

Now back to the Thongs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                                Are people not allowed go to the park and play sport?
                                They literally closed the parks off here. Playing tennis got you arrested

Comment

Working...
                                X