X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLB has Graves Disease

She explains it all in the video.

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

i pray she get better fast.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

She seems in good spirits. As she says, she's got it under control now.

Comment

Too long video to know what her problem is, I just hope she will be OK
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

No wonder why she stays so lean

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            Too long video to know what her problem is, I just hope she will be OK
            Overactive thyroid
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Overactive thyroid
              Thanks Ron.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                No wonder why she stays so lean
                lol why you think that she fucked up her thyroid. Because she was taking T3 among other things for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post

lol why you think that she fucked up her thyroid. Because she was taking T3 among other things for sure..
                  No idea I know graves is an over active thyroid. I'd think T3 would lead to reduced thyroid function.

Comment

Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post

First of all there is nothing funny about her situation. Secondly you speak as if you knew exactly what she was taking but all you are doing is speculating which I find somewhat disrespectful.
                    And thirdly I just did some googling and there is in fact a genetic predisposition to the disease as well.

Comment

And forth, just a shameless plug but anyways.
                      If you guys and girls would like to have a tour in the residence of The Bailey's go check out this post: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...00#post6927400

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

First of all there is nothing funny about her situation. Secondly you speak as if you knew exactly what she was taking but all you are doing is speculating which I find somewhat disrespectful.
                        And thirdly I just did some googling and there is in fact a genetic predisposition to the disease as well.
                        Agreed - the 'lol' in his post was not cool, and he has no idea if she ever used thyroid meds. Dana has been lean her entire adult life, not everyone needs T3 or chooses to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
                          And forth, just a shameless plug but anyways.
                          If you guys and girls would like to have a tour in the residence of The Bailey's go check out this post: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...00#post6927400
                          Plus for DLB are always fine by me, I am a huge DLB fan. She is cute as a button, jacked, and obviously she and Rob have excellent business skills and work ethic.

Comment

Dana talks about an important subject - Balance

Comment

thyroxine is a horrible drug to be taking

Comment

Working...
                              X