NPC LIVESTREAM - 6/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC LIVESTREAM - 6/27

The NPC Mother Lode continues without spectators via Livestream on Saturday, June 27

RENO, NV (June 25, 2020) – The NPC Mother Lode is an amateur bodybuilding competition sanctioned by the National Physique Committee. All types of male and female athletes will bring their best physiques to the stage in the following divisions: Fitness, Bikini, Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Women’s Physique, Figure, and the new Wellness category! This 3rd annual event for Reno is expecting 150+ athletes to compete for custom championship trophies, a coveted NPC National Qualification, and a chance to win a trip to compete in the NPC Worldwide International Russia Championship in Moscow, Russia for IFBB professional status!

1.jpg2.jpg

“The world is a much more different place than many realize. Of course, the logistical challenges are monumental. And as we wade through these challenges, many partners have a ‘we’re all in this together’ attitude. They search for new solutions and win-win scenarios. With these partners, we’ve been able to rethink and reinvent to make sure the show goes on for our dedicated, determined, and extremely hard-working athletes. We can reassess our old habits and see that in many ways, we could be doing things better. At the end of the day, this event will be different but not inferior. When we come out of the other side, the new ways we had to think will make everything better than before,” said Chris Minnes, founder of NPC Mother Lode and Center Podium Productions
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Curious to see how many competitors turn up?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Curious to see how many competitors turn up?
      i 2nd that!
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

This year is a golden opportunity for anyone who hits a Pro qualifier - I GUARANTEE numbers and quality will both be down, so people who never had a chance in Hell of turning Pro will be adding IFBBPRO to their IG!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Ok, so Ron, u think pro cards will be handed out like candy this year?, Lol. Will I like to earn my pro card this year
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            This year is a golden opportunity for anyone who hits a Pro qualifier - I GUARANTEE numbers and quality will both be down, so people who never had a chance in Hell of turning Pro will be adding IFBBPRO to their IG!
            20200627_151207.jpg

Comment

Atleast it is nice to see that the npc are back on .

Criss himes the promoter is working hard and jm manion is there to taking pics etch
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

That's cool to know
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Could this situation finally bring us more live shows through the livestream?
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                    Ok, so Ron, u think pro cards will be handed out like candy this year?, Lol. Will I like to earn my pro card this year
                    It will be like candy at halloween! Go to enough houses and you will get what you want
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

It will be like candy at halloween! Go to enough houses and you will get what you want
                      U r not right for that, lol
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

U r not right for that, lol
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          The NPC Mother Lode continues without spectators via Livestream on Saturday, June 27

RENO, NV (June 25, 2020) – The NPC Mother Lode is an amateur bodybuilding competition sanctioned by the National Physique Committee. All types of male and female athletes will bring their best physiques to the stage in the following divisions: Fitness, Bikini, Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Women’s Physique, Figure, and the new Wellness category! This 3rd annual event for Reno is expecting 150+ athletes to compete for custom championship trophies, a coveted NPC National Qualification, and a chance to win a trip to compete in the NPC Worldwide International Russia Championship in Moscow, Russia for IFBB professional status!

1.jpg2.jpg

“The world is a much more different place than many realize. Of course, the logistical challenges are monumental. And as we wade through these challenges, many partners have a ‘we’re all in this together’ attitude. They search for new solutions and win-win scenarios. With these partners, we’ve been able to rethink and reinvent to make sure the show goes on for our dedicated, determined, and extremely hard-working athletes. We can reassess our old habits and see that in many ways, we could be doing things better. At the end of the day, this event will be different but not inferior. When we come out of the other side, the new ways we had to think will make everything better than before,” said Chris Minnes, founder of NPC Mother Lode and Center Podium Productions
                          SHE IN IT?

She's a mentalist

A really really awesome mentalist!

And flexible

And accomodating

---

Those who know will know : )
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Working...
                          X