Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Shot of Flex Lewis

I know it isnt a stage shot but holy shit !!!!FB_IMG_1593216990237.jpg

Interesting... It's gonna be something to see what he looks like, will his lines be off? Will he have managed to fill his frame out to a freaky Bonac level?

If he keeps his lines and can fill out to bonacs level, it's gonna be a great sight he will be right up there.

Comment

looks great ....2020 olympia here we GOOOOOOOOOOOO

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

He's a live dog so long as he doesn't come in too heavy. He nails his conditioning and stays under 230, he's gonna be hard to beat.

Comment

Top 3 - mark my words - if not higher
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

again i say, u can do all the pics u want b4 the show, but ti;s when u hit the stage, that's when it counts.
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

1 or 2 definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                Top 3 - mark my words - if not higher
                Agreed! Let's not forget Curry isn't in Kuwait. The special sauce isn't the same

Comment

BRANDON CURRY WINNING THE OLYMPIA IN 2020 GURANTEED

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

I don't see Flex beating Rhoden and Curry, but in that photo he looks massive and threatening
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Bonac vs Flex should be interesting.

Comment

anyone can be beat everyone has off days and im rooting for Flex

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          I don't see Flex beating Rhoden and Curry, but in that photo he looks massive and threatening
                          Neither do I...

let's not forget flex is still a Manlet, not that curry isn't really either but still. Rhoden should beat both of them pretty easy if he brings it.

Will curry be as good training back home with family distractions etc? You'd have to think that could really affect him.

he's got heaps of kids, brandy will be nagging him to go to little league and do this and that etc etc, we all know how women are.

In Kuwait he sits there, plays video games all day and gets fresh chicken and rice brought to him on the minute every meal.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Neither do I...

let's not forget flex is still a Manlet, not that curry isn't really either but still. Rhoden should beat both of them pretty easy if he brings it.

Will curry be as good training back home with family distractions etc? You'd have to think that could really affect him.

he's got heaps of kids, brandy will be nagging him to go to little league and do this and that etc etc, we all know how women are.

In Kuwait he sits there, plays video games all day and gets fresh chicken and rice brought to him on the minute every meal.
                            Being real is he getting the same quality and amounts of gh and increlex at home as he would in Kuwait. I'm sure gear won't be an issue but the others idk

Comment

As we get closer to the show, the Flex Lewis story and anticipation will be red hot. It's a big thing in bodybuilding.

I think he would have won the Olympia last year even if marginally better than his last win.
                              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Working...
                              X