My 1st day back n the gym:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st day back n the gym:)

Hey, 2day was my 1st day back in the gym. My hubby and I did our back, Tris and 20min cardio. Fun, fun, fun
    Attached Files
    MY KING OF KINGS

It's being so long since we are limited to the homes. We are not attending the gym. Happy to see you at the gym. This band-aid is the best option for incidents and small cuts.

Comment

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Ours opened up in Michigan on June 25th. I was able to get in a leg workout last Friday and they have now been shut back down again. Enjoy your gyms being back open SOJ and stay safe.
        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
          Ours opened up in Michigan on June 25th. I was able to get in a leg workout last Friday and they have now been shut back down again. Enjoy your gyms being back open SOJ and stay safe.
          Glad to see u n the gym again, yet y did they close again?
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

it cant come soon enough for me i just want to take my first week easy and see were my strength is at

Comment

Gyms opened up here last Wednesday. I was thrilled to get back in the Squat Rack again. Strength was still reasonable but I had to use my brains and not get tempted to go full throttle at once. I didn't get back in to cause injuries.
              A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
              mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

I'm so happy for you Sis

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

Glad to see u n the gym again, yet y did they close again?
                  A higher court judge had ruled in favor of the gym owners and overruled the Governors orders, so the gyms opened back up on June 25th. The Governor took it to an appeals court immediately. The appeals court ruled in favor of the Governors orders, so gyms were supposed to close back down. Some have, but I got lucky that mine hasn’t yet. All I can do right now is legs anyways, so I’m doing them twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                    I'm so happy for you Sis
                    I have a physical therapy appointment at 6:30am and then off to hit some legs. Can’t squat yet, since I can’t lift my arm that high up, but I’m able to do just about everything else.

Comment

Feels great sis my gym opened up monday as soon as i pluged in my ear buds and cranked my music best feeling ever i am back boom baby.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

A higher court judge had ruled in favor of the gym owners and overruled the Governors orders, so the gyms opened back up on June 25th. The Governor took it to an appeals court immediately. The appeals court ruled in favor of the Governors orders, so gyms were supposed to close back down. Some have, but I got lucky that mine hasn’t yet. All I can do right now is legs anyways, so I’m doing them twice a week.
                        ok, now may i ask, why only legs?
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
                          Gyms opened up here last Wednesday. I was thrilled to get back in the Squat Rack again. Strength was still reasonable but I had to use my brains and not get tempted to go full throttle at once. I didn't get back in to cause injuries.
                          glad to see u back in ur gym, too, and please start slow. no hurry to go full speed just yet.
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Likewise Sister.
                            A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                            mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

ok, now may i ask, why only legs?
                              I just had surgery on my bicep and shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                              X