Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 exposure at a Planet Fitness

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/us/we...2JLrRlVj8ntZyw

CNN) More than 200 gym-goers in West Virginia are being urged to quarantine after a Planet Fitness client tested positive for Covid-19, health officials say.

"Anyone who was at Planet Fitness between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 24 should stay at home for 14 days since being exposed, which would be until Wednesday, July 8," a statement by the Monongalia County Health Department says, adding that "about 205" people were at the gym during that window of time.
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Ugh - this will spur some Governors to close gyms again, and the few states like mine to keep them closed since March!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Ugh - this will spur some Governors to close gyms again, and the few states like mine to keep them closed since March!
      Well until this is over, it should be restricted. And now with the new swine virus that emerged latly in the pig industry the last week or so in China we might have a whole new thing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by crazyswede View Post

Well until this is over, it should be restricted. And now with the new swine virus that emerged latly in the pig industry the last week or so in China we might have a whole new thing to worry about
        STOP BEEING SUCH A BATTY MAN ....UP THE TEST BRO ..

YOU CANT LIVE LIFE BEEING A PUSSY BOY BRO ...IF WE DIE WE DIE ...BETTER TO ENJOY LIFER AS A G THAN SPENDING YOURE LIFE AS A SHEEP

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

I would lose my shit!!!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

As for gyms, I am willing to sign a waiver abdicating all responsibility of the facility should I become infected. If people are worried about gyms, they don't have to go to gyms. That shouldn't mean the rest of us can't go. Bars and clubs are one thing. You can not social distance there. You can at a gym.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

It's interesting the Chinese just bought the world's largest pork producer Smithfield in March.

Comment

Look at those numbers 9am to 3pm. Its Planet freaking Fitness. Who spends 6 hours in a gym let alone the Planet Fitness crowd. This is more media driven bullshit to create a panic.

Yes covid-19 numbers are up but the death rate is way down. They are still using using the 122k dead when the cdc has already admitted to erroneously increasing the death rate by 30%. That takes the death number down to 80k. 50k of which occurred in nursing homes. Where governors placed covid 19 patients. So that leaves 30k deaths which is the same death rate as other respiratory diseases. I'm not saying this is fake by any means. The the economy shut down for SARS , The Bird Flu or The Swine flu which had a greater death rate ? No it didn't.

Dispute me if you will but my numbers are public info if anyone cares to look instead of watching the tv news.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

YOU CANT LIVE LIFE BEEING A PUSSY BOY BRO ...IF WE DIE WE DIE ...BETTER TO ENJOY LIFER AS A G THAN SPENDING YOURE LIFE AS A SHEEP

Life in captivity is no longer a life.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

As for gyms, I am willing to sign a waiver abdicating all responsibility of the facility should I become infected. If people are worried about gyms, they don't have to go to gyms. That shouldn't mean the rest of us can't go. Bars and clubs are one thing. You can not social distance there. You can at a gym.
                    Would you also sign a waiver saying that since you made the unnecessary risk that you will not visit an emergency room no matter how dire? Medical professionals assume some risk in their chosen profession but should not be subjected to risks that are largely avoidable.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

sigh my guy... If Batty man = using common sense then i guess im a batty man.

Comment

Calling everybody a batty is rude. Would be nice if he stopped doing that.
                        A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                        mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

After 80 + the highest death rate is the morbidly obese. Why should I care about the health of people who obviously don't care about their own? If it was smokers people would say oh well they asked for it. The obese oh no they much be protected

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
                            Calling everybody a batty is rude. Would be nice if he stopped doing that.
                            wtf is a batty

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                              Look at those numbers 9am to 3pm. Its Planet freaking Fitness. Who spends 6 hours in a gym let alone the Planet Fitness crowd. This is more media driven bullshit to create a panic.

Yes covid-19 numbers are up but the death rate is way down. They are still using using the 122k dead when the cdc has already admitted to erroneously increasing the death rate by 30%. That takes the death number down to 80k. 50k of which occurred in nursing homes. Where governors placed covid 19 patients. So that leaves 30k deaths which is the same death rate as other respiratory diseases. I'm not saying this is fake by any means. The the economy shut down for SARS , The Bird Flu or The Swine flu which had a greater death rate ? No it didn't.

Dispute me if you will but my numbers are public info if anyone cares to look instead of watching the tv news.
                              Well summised my man

Comment

Working...
                              X