Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Labrada - top 6 at the 2020 Mr O???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hunter Labrada - top 6 at the 2020 Mr O???

    Hunters mass and completeness has impressed on debut. So can he make top 6 at the Olympia his first year?

    line ups aren't what they used to be even a few years ago, if he tightens up just a little and is full I think he can scrape in there.

    Thoughts?
    25
    Will make top 6
    8.00%
    2
    Not this year....
    92.00%
    23

  • #2
    Not this year. To be in the second call out is a victory.
    However, there is a chance that all non North Americans won't be in it. Then he could make it.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

    Comment


    • #3
      That's what I was thinking...

      who can't he beat .... Dexter, Bonac, curry, Lewis,

      ramy and roelly he can't beat if they're on but either could easily be off given their track records.

      Hadi and shawn won't be there.

      Then kucklo I also think beats him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Will Bonac be there?
        *Brotherhood of iron *

        Comment


        • #5
          Stopping this hype, is getting ridiculous.

          I can't see him in the top 6, neither now nor in the coming years. Patrick was brighter in his pro debut, but was crushed in the Arnold.
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            Stopping this hype, is getting ridiculous.

            I can't see him in the top 6, neither now nor in the coming years. Patrick was brighter in his pro debut, but was crushed in the Arnold.
            Then you’ll not like what Dennis James & Milos said to me in an interview last week then mate.

            Oh boy.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Giles View Post

              Then you’ll not like what Dennis James & Milos said to me in an interview last week then mate.

              Oh boy.
              I appreciate what they said. Curry, Flex , Bonac, Dexter, Roelly, Kulco and Ramy all beat Hunter. Hunter is the flavor of the week he is good but would he be this hyped if he had a different last name.

              The dude has flaws needs to bring his back up a lot very weak lower lats. The overall conditioning for the open in Tampa wasn't spectacular. Hunter doesn't have the I missed training due to covid-19 excuse he has a private gym. Hunter is good but needs time right now he will do well in any show not called The Olympia or The ASC.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                Will Bonac be there?
                Yes Sampson was stopped by UK authorities. William is from Ghana cant see that government stopping him. Roelly just headed to Kuwait. I'm fairly certain Bader has enough juice to get Roelly out of Kuwait

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  Stopping this hype, is getting ridiculous.

                  I can't see him in the top 6, neither now nor in the coming years. Patrick was brighter in his pro debut, but was crushed in the Arnold.
                  He's a better bodybuilder than Patrick.

                  Patrick was/is all hype, guy is way undersized in areas has weird proportions etc..... He was the hype job for a crap Olympia.

                  hunter has a decent look with lots of size, like griff said back needs work, but other than a weaker back he's very complete, he has a decent structure, good shots, no flat missing bodypart (other than low lats), he can get in okay shape, with a few more tries he could easily tighten up some more. I think he can be legit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                    He's a better bodybuilder than Patrick.

                    Patrick was/is all hype, guy is way undersized in areas has weird proportions etc..... He was the hype job for a crap Olympia.

                    hunter has a decent look with lots of size, like griff said back needs work, but other than a weaker back he's very complete, he has a decent structure, good shots, no flat missing bodypart (other than low lats), he can get in okay shape, with a few more tries he could easily tighten up some more. I think he can be legit.
                    I agree, I think it would be a better move for him to bring his back up and do the NY Pro in the spring. He will be top 6 but not this year

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                      hunter has a decent look with lots of size, like griff said back needs work, but other than a weaker back he's very complete, he has a decent structure, good shots, no flat missing bodypart (other than low lats), he can get in okay shape, with a few more tries he could easily tighten up some more. I think he can be legit.
                      He will be crushed in a strong line up, even with the gift of his last name.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I estimate the physique he brought would have been 11th last year, which was already a historically weak lineup. I could see him top 6 this year if there are no more qualifier shows and foreign competitors aren't allowed in.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I mentioned Hunter needs work from the back a few weeks ago and I was universally shot down. What a difference a day makes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To think of the possible opponents: brandon, bonac, flex, roelly, ramy, cedric, Oliva, kucklo, hadi, etc. Top 6 would be a stretch and a half

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cedric wont be top 6 given his track record. And Hunter wont beat Cedric

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X