IFBB pro careers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

It's okay, Dolly is a secret devotee of Aleister Crowley. Little known fact " I Will Always Love You" is actually about Mephistopheles
    and I heard she was also a fan of Throbbing Gristle and The Virgin Prunes.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

and I heard she was also a fan of Throbbing Gristle and The Virgin Prunes.
      She's always been ahead of time. Even sniffed glue with Dee Dee Ramone

Comment

I like death metal. If you don't love death metal you are a pussy. The death metal tradition goes back to black sabbath. It gets harder every year. No one should listen to any other type of music. If you don't like it suck it up and be hard core like me. In fact your a pretty boy faggot if you don't worship our Dark Lord Satan.
        I’m guessing you’ve literally just had sex when you typed this Chris?

Im exactly the same. I go and punch horses to the ground when I’m ‘done’.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I’m guessing you’ve literally just had sex when you typed this Chris?

Im exactly the same. I go and punch horses to the ground when I’m ‘done’.
          We must have been separated at birth

Comment

I like death metal. If you don't love death metal you are a pussy. The death metal tradition goes back to black sabbath. It gets harder every year. No one should listen to any other type of music. If you don't like it suck it up and be hard core like me. In fact your a pretty boy faggot if you don't worship our Dark Lord Satan.
            I like death metal too but Black Sabbath is too soft in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

I like death metal too but Black Sabbath is too soft in my opinion
              Think of Sabbath as golden era bodybuilding, you have to love it because its bodybuilding but Frank Zane is too small for mpd.

Comment

Think of Sabbath as golden era bodybuilding, you have to love it because its bodybuilding but Frank Zane is too small for mpd.
                Good point but could be replaced with Metallica as well?

Comment

We must have been separated at birth
                  Ha ha, we could well be mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

Good point but could be replaced with Metallica as well?
                    Metallica yes, although they went downhill after And Justice

Comment

She's always been ahead of time. Even sniffed glue with Dee Dee Ramone
                      Sniffing glue. Seen people pretty much become a lesser, fuzzy version of themselves then never coming back. Not a pretty sight to watch. As a punk I avoided, cigarrettes, glue and anything with a needle. Speed, mushrooms, lsd and cider it had to be. Then aI started training and gave up 99% of all that stuff.
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Sniffing glue. Seen people pretty much become a lesser, fuzzy version of themselves then never coming back. Not a pretty sight to watch. As a punk I avoided, cigarrettes, glue and anything with a needle. Speed, mushrooms, lsd and cider it had to be. Then aI started training and gave up 99% of all that stuff.
                        Glue is nothing nice. I remember the show intervention had an episode " Allison the huffer " pretty much tells it all. Destroys the brain

Comment

Ate a Pritt Stick once. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            The fundamental problem with these classes is not even what Howard talks about, the way they "pose".

Bodybuilding is about what your body looks like when you are naked, not in clothes. Bob Paris was handsome, tall, and looked great when dressed, but he was no better than Haney. Haney was black, bald, and ugly.

Bikini and MP is created for boys and girls who can be models with clothes on, that's why so many are in the training clothing industry, etc ... And of course, you have to be handsome/pretty, if you are ugly, you are condemned. It is really sad to see ugly boys and girls without any chance to support and compete in these divisions.

I mean, facial beauty, hair, makeup, and beard, etc, etc are evaluated ... None of this has to do with building muscle or melting fat or getting stronger. None of this has to do with sport. And the way they pose is not at all artistic.

These assholes are not inspiring like Lee or Kai or Terrence, nor do their training videos remind us like Yates or Ronnie, nor push us to get strong.

The origins of bodybuilding, a healthy, strong, and a body showed as a work of art ... have been destroyed for the sake of profit.
                            Disagree.

Imagine if they had the top 10 finalists in the Mr Olympia come out in board shorts and compete for the title in MPD fashion.
                            EVERYONE would say/think...WTF!
                            Last edited by Howard; September 29th, 2020, 12:23 PM.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Disagree.

Imagine if they had the top 10 finalists in the Mr Olympia come out in board shorts and compete for the title in MPD fashion.
                              EVERYONE would say/think...WTF!
                              I don't understand where you disagree. Of course it's all a joke and their posing routines make you want to slaughter them with a submachine gun.

But not even that is the worst because it is purely a facial beauty contest and other aspects more related to the mainstream fashion contests than with physical contests.
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Tons of girls (in all divisions) are hoes, just with the same customer they share their life with, you know.

Wow! ... and yet so true! (Just never was able to articulate this)
                                http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Working...
                                X