Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

who should have placed higher in mens open??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who should have placed higher in mens open??

Hey Bros After an awesome Olympia I was wondering who you think could have placed higher mens open? For me Hadi was third Bonac 4th Akim 5th. For me Phils stomach was out ifof control again. At this point these other guys are just better bodybuilders!

Hadi was way behind after prejudging. Those butthurt about his placing are basing it on day two.

I don't like Shanique as a person. I remember he a couple of years ago ripping off people who paid for coaching. She won though...
    ​​​​​
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I would have placed higher: Hadi, Jessica Reyes, Ahmad, Jason Love, Monique Jones and Theresa Ivancik. The judges really did too well
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Justin should have been a tick higher but I knew someone would get a gift

Comment

Yeah I think Hadi's placing was fair, he was second at the night show, but didn't bring it in enough at prejudge to get third or second.

Comment

Maxx over Antoine and Hunter over Justin was a mistake. That said, the judges did a solid job this year and I didn't have any huge gripes or anyone more than a spot or two from where they should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
              Justin should have been a tick higher but I knew someone would get a gift
              Your lust for Justin is impressive lol. I saw him in NY he has great stage presence, seems to actually love the stage! Hope he gets better looks in the future!

Comment

7219789.jpg7220027.jpg

7219639.jpg7220085.jpg

7219698.jpg7219978.jpg

Yes, Justin was better than Hunter and Dexter, but he was better in Chicago, even if he was little flat.

7220040.jpg6760558.jpg

6760464.jpg
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Justin over Hunter for me I think at the Olympia. I’ll have to go study and compare some more maybe.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Your lust for Justin is impressive lol. I saw him in NY he has great stage presence, seems to actually love the stage! Hope he gets better looks in the future!
                    I am a Justin fan boy. We have a good group up and coming guys. Justin, Hunter, Nick Walker, Iain, Akim and Derek Lunsford has decided to move up to the open next season

Comment

Justin was on at Chicago!

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I am a Justin fan boy. We have a good group up and coming guys. Justin, Hunter, Nick Walker, Iain, Akim and Derek Lunsford has decided to move up to the open next season
                        Lunsford’s moving up? Fantastic news!!! Sucking down to 212 loses all his pop for me.

Love to see a 225lb Derek up there.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Lunsford’s moving up? Fantastic news!!! Sucking down to 212 loses all his pop for me.

Love to see a 225lb Derek up there.
                          Yes he's realized sucking down isn't working. At 225 he'll be a different animal

Comment

Hadi should have been at least second.

Comment

i did not watch the first day,but Hadi was 2nd at night show i think...iam happy that phil didnt win,he was 4 or 5 but got 3rd place.

Comment

Working...
                              X