Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Please tell me this isn’t so guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me this isn’t so guys...

Okay, had a conversation today about something. And I am very, very concerned, so if anyone can help shine a light on this, I’d be most grateful...

Here goes.

Do, men’s physique competitors, or have they ever, worn makeup on stage?

Because I know of someone who is looking to offer men’s makeup services at shows and I want to know if they are pulling my leg or not.

??????
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

There r some men who do use make up for their shows. It helps makes them look younger on stage. Does this help.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Yes, but not just limited to MP competitors.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

No ....... because that would be gay af
        http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
          No ....... because that would be gay af
          As opposed to looking at and posing in g-strings while being covered in oil and tan, right?

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
            As opposed to looking at and posing in g-strings while being covered in oil and tan, right?
            Yes because you arent being judged for a glamour shot or Cosmo cover. It is a physique competition. You can have a face like a horse and win. What part of mass, symmetry, proportion or condition does the face figure into?

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              Okay, had a conversation today about something. And I am very, very concerned, so if anyone can help shine a light on this, I’d be most grateful...

Here goes.

Do, men’s physique competitors, or have they ever, worn makeup on stage?

Because I know of someone who is looking to offer men’s makeup services at shows and I want to know if they are pulling my leg or not.

??????
              Woudn't surprise me.

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Guys have used mascara and eyeliner. Rich Piana and **** ******* are examples

Comment

Shawn Ray wore eyeliner.

Comment

think it would be par for the course, its a new world......unfortunately

hopefully open BB will be exempt, just cant imagine Dorian and his training partner running around temple gym with a powder puff...thank christ.

Comment

fazer download video instagram
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is disgusting
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

Yes because you arent being judged for a glamour shot or Cosmo cover. It is a physique competition. You can have a face like a horse and win. What part of mass, symmetry, proportion or condition does the face figure into?
                          It's a physique competition and about who looks the best in almost zero clothes similar to beauty pageants, especially in the men's physique class where good hair and face are judged too, so bodybuilding is expected to have a strong homosexual component.

The good thing about Ramy and Hadi placing high is now that the gays in Arabic countries will maybe have more room to move and won't be forced to stay so much in the underground due to repercussions.

Comment

Oh well, these things happen I guess.

I’m just happy that I had my first hard leg session of 2020 and am mega sore...

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X