Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Shanique retired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanique retired?

Seems like it.
    It's over
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Just wow

Comment

well she was saying earlier how she wont go to the extreme to win . so not surprised . wonder if she will stay in the fitness industry .

Comment

she said she was going to pray for the competitors ? she seems very religious. im sure this had alot to do with her decision .

Comment

I'm not surprised, she seems more interested in her femininity and erotic beauty than in being a epic athlete. She does not accept not being the winner. A real champion wants to regain the title, but many of these modern athletes don't seem to be hungry anymore.

Edit: I have read rumors that her sponsor dropped her, well, she wants to start her online coaching business so she must need some money, it's great.

My problem with her is that she has never shown passion for posing or being on stage, and there is nothing more tragic than an exceptional physique who does not expose herself to the highest level. For that reason people love girls like Rachel or Olivia, they bring passion to the stage.
          Last edited by Beti ona; January 1, 2021, 05:19 AM.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
            she said she was going to pray for the competitors ? she seems very religious. im sure this had alot to do with her decision .
            If she don't want to push things, she could compete in figure.

Comment

Here is how I see it. Shanique looked behind her entire prep. I was actually suprised at how good she looked. She was working with Meadows and we John doesn't push anything dangerous. I think it's a case of an exceptionally gifted athlete being shocked that they have to put max effort in. By her own admission she turned pro 4 months after her first NPC show. Other than some outside injuries it's been easy for her. The Olympia was a show she just couldn't show up and win.

I'm interesting on how coaching will go considering the debacle that happened last time. I'm not sure on her situation with her sponsor. I will say she doesn't promote the productproducts on social media or do many appearances.

She's very young and has been competing awhile she needs a break and she'll be back

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                Here is how I see it. Shanique looked behind her entire prep. I was actually suprised at how good she looked. She was working with Meadows and we John doesn't push anything dangerous. I think it's a case of an exceptionally gifted athlete being shocked that they have to put max effort in. By her own admission she turned pro 4 months after her first NPC show. Other than some outside injuries it's been easy for her. The Olympia was a show she just couldn't show up and win.

I'm interesting on how coaching will go considering the debacle that happened last time. I'm not sure on her situation with her sponsor. I will say she doesn't promote the productproducts on social media or do many appearances.

She's very young and has been competing awhile she needs a break and she'll be back
                1. I thought she still won
                2. I think you are right. She has never had to really work to win. She says she has, but she hasn't.
                3. She thinks competing for 6 yrs is a long time. It's barely scratching the surface.
                4. The 'debacle; about coaching? Are you referring to her ripping clients off by taking their money but not giving a service?
                5. Retiring after first loss, doesn't say much for her as a bodybuilder.

*Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

She seemed to imply that the judges were looking for a harder look and she isn't willing to go to that extreme.

She seems immature in the video.

Still if she stays away from bodybuilding then fair play to her for making a choice and sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

2. I think you are right. She has never had to really work to win. She says she has, but she hasn't.
                    3. She thinks competing for 6 yrs is a long time. It's barely scratching the surface.
                    4. The 'debacle; about coaching? Are you referring to her ripping clients off by taking their money but not giving a service?
                    Yes I'm referring to her ripping off clients. Her previous sponsor ended up paying off the clients to avoid a negative association with the brand.

I was said this to BMC that a loss may have been the best thing that could have happened to her. My logic was it might light a fire under her arse and motivate her to really turn up the training. I reckon I was wrong. I didnt expect this

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Yes I'm referring to her ripping off clients. Her previous sponsor ended up paying off the clients to avoid a negative association with the brand.

I was said this to BMC that a loss may have been the best thing that could have happened to her. My logic was it might light a fire under her arse and motivate her to really turn up the training. I reckon I was wrong. I didnt expect this
                      The same sponsor we had to contact to call her when she failed to turn up for her slot on Global I’m guessing?

The same sponsor that felt should apologise to us on HER behalf? (We had no apology from her after that either).

Then there was the time she did it again for another show I did...yeah, not impressed by her as a professional at all.

Hard not to root against her after all that is it? For me it is anyway.

Let’s hope she learns and comes back and stops all these utter nonsense comments like not wanting to compete again because of having to go to extremes blah blah when she won the previous two years running and just plain and simply this year lost because she was off and someone else was on- and got beat.

I have no agenda, but man, there’s a few athletes that really make me grind my teeth...
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

well i didn't watch the vid, and if she site down from competin' good for her.. it's just me.
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                          She seemed to imply that the judges were looking for a harder look and she isn't willing to go to that extreme.

She seems immature in the video.

Still if she stays away from bodybuilding then fair play to her for making a choice and sticking to it.
                          Complete bollocks. Didn’t hear her complaining the previous two years about ‘extremes’ when she was winning.

Eughhhkkkkkk. Suck it up love, you came in off and got beat.

Thing is, even slightly off many STILL had her winning, so all this retiring due to not wanting to go to extremes is something I’m not buying for a single second.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Re, point number 3...Dexter be like “hold my beer”.

Comment

She seems like a bad loser, her fans reflected all this by attacking Sarah. I understand that each fan supports their favorite athlete, but there must be respect and class for the rest of the competitors, otherwise, you are not educating your fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X