Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Shanique retired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Bwahahah
    You’ll make the best mom too. Caring see.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I think as fans of this sport, at times we can only see a feet ahead from where we are standing. Some of you are forum legends because you have idk 30k posts but like bb itself you are stuck in time, and lack deeper understanding of the normal life out there for a 25 years old, even for a legend or bb champ. You are obviously not one. You all have regular ass jobs, maybe train in a gym, some even compete but not at that level. The biggest relation between you and BB is the fandom. You love it. These girls, from bikini, to bb at that level are giving their all when they compete. I find it very disrespectful when a so called forum legend brings down the hard working Bikini girls to insult Shanique's work merits.

She is an Arnold Classic Champ, and 2 times Women Physique Olympia at 25! You can attack her personality, her character, her looks, the words coming out of her mouth but at the end of the day you are Joe Shmoe behind your laptop, and that girl is like number top 3 in the world. Please have some type of self-reflection.

Joe Shmoe also please stop contradicting yourself. When you say she does not work hard but she has an exceptional physique. She and her physique are not two separate entities. She worked to get to that physique. I have seen her before competing. She was a stick. Not only people like me and you will never get close to anything like her level, we do not understand the sacrifices she or other people in her level have to make. When someone with her achievements retire the correct thing to say is to respect their decision and live it alone. Instead like a drama queen you are going around spreading assumptions.

She had a good run. She is quitting. good for her. I get it that you are not fan. no need to trash the champ. Yeah its great to be a good sport, or do many things the right way. Its not mandatory for her to post a photo with other competitors or congratulate Sarah. It does not make her sour loser or an asshole if at 25 she thinks it doesn't worth it anymore. BTW She was never that type. I been following her since the start. She was quiet, shy, just into her own thing. She is not even a BB fan to be honest. Girl is into her own thing. Its not like she started being all amazing, and friendly to trick us all and then became this person you all hate.

To me you are just not a fan of hers. Anyone with an Olympia title have to be part of the hardest working population on this planet. You are just a regular dude on an old bb forum with bunch of old timers that nobody cares about. BB is nothing my dudes. Nobody cares. That goofy looking ass dude Nick on YouTube has never stepped on any stage and has more traffic "As the number #1 news in BB" than this whole entire website.

So check yourself bruh. I am sure Shanique Grants pinky has worked harder than you.
      Last edited by Bigcy; January 5, 2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Its better to be a wasted talent (2 times Olympia champ), than being a total waste, and no talent (Joe Shmoe from MD forums), if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          Thank you to those who respect and understand that my retirement is for my longevity. Not many women at the level I was at, have kids, are able to have kids or don’t even have a family. I’ve always wanted a family of my own. Win or lose, I want my femininity, I want babies in 2021. Excuse my language, but fuck you to those who don’t understand that, monetize their YouTube pages with false titles/accusations, people who I thought were true friends and think it’s because I got a one point difference score. That’s the funny part. I’ve won titles, I’m 25. I’m living my life now. PERIOD.
          Excuse my language, but fuck you to those who don’t understand that,

wow , once again where is the class ? i know we all swear and what not . but i just think these athletes should carry themselves in a more classy way. thing's are just different now i guess .would a lee haney or lee labrada conduct themselves like this during these times ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcy View Post
            To me you are just not a fan of hers.
            And you obviously are, as you have recognized, a blinded fanboy.

I am a fan of some divisions rather than athletes in particular. If you don't compete, I don't give a shit about your life, but if you retire because you can't bear to lose, just accept your defeat instead of making ridiculous excuses.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

And you obviously are, as you have recognized, a blinded fanboy.

I am a fan of some divisions rather than athletes in particular. If you don't compete, I don't give a shit about your life, but if you retire because you can't bear to lose, just accept your defeat instead of making ridiculous excuses.
              Stay in your bubble bro. She is living her life, and most importantly she doesn't give a shit about your opinion or mine...

Comment

Working...
              X