Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Where would a 225lb Flex Lewis have placed at the Olympia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would a 225lb Flex Lewis have placed at the Olympia?

Been trying to really decide my thoughts on this one.

Firstly, I’ve tried to visualise how say the predicted 225/226lb version of Flex would have fared against Bonac & Hadi.

Then I’ve thought hard about where he might have placed alongside Curry and Heath.

Curious to hear other’s thoughts on this...
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Fighting with Bonac for 5th place.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Higher than Hadi
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
        Higher than Hadi
        What about against Phil?
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
          Higher than Hadi
          Agreed higher than Hadi 3 - 4

Comment

We'd have to see Flex at 225 and whether he holds the same condition. I can't see Flex being bigger than Hadi. At the 212 limit Hadi was noticeable bigger when they steeped onstage together.

Hadi's condition in Vancouver is unrivalled.

Flex is prettier bit Hadi is freakier. Pity we didn't get to seem them going toe to toe at the Olympia.

Comment

That's exactly it Big Beat if we've never seen it how can we really know...? We can't. I'm not confident of flexs potential to be top 3 in the open, he needs more density and must hold lines and conditioning.

Comment

I think Ramy would have still been too big for flex and it would have shown on stage.
                Flex has the shape, presentation and lines, but so does curry, so wouldnt have placed ahead of him either
                ​​​Hadi would have out conditioned a 225 flex and I personally would have had hadi above Phil anyway, but only just..
                Phil would usually not have an issue with flex but the stomach was still a glaring issue, with slight tan and flat issues, and with flex up there I actually think Phil would have been less favourably compared. Phil may have just scraped through to 4th.
                Flex no lower then 5th..

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Agreed higher than Hadi 3 - 4
                  Close between those 2. Good call.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

1. Flex beat Hadi already, so we know how judges *might* view them
                    2. Both would be similar height and weight
                    3. Flex would win and be a danger at the very top
                    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by stellaces View Post
                      I think Ramy would have still been too big for flex and it would have shown on stage.
                      Flex has the shape, presentation and lines, but so does curry, so wouldnt have placed ahead of him either
                      ​​​Hadi would have out conditioned a 225 flex and I personally would have had hadi above Phil anyway, but only just..
                      Phil would usually not have an issue with flex but the stomach was still a glaring issue, with slight tan and flat issues, and with flex up there I actually think Phil would have been less favourably compared. Phil may have just scraped through to 4th.
                      Flex no lower then 5th..
                      Not at the prejudging. He looked off in comparison to his absolute best (Vancouver)
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

GeorgeUK you can't say flex would beat hadi... Flex has never even been close to contending at the open, nor have any of his best looks. I doubt his best look to date could even get top 8 in this years Olympia. Hadi on the other hand is now established as a top tier open guy (even with his flaws) and at the night show beat Phil and Brandon on the scorecards! Two mr Olympias! That's no joke! Hadi has proven himself, flex hasn't. Flex may never even get on stage at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                          GeorgeUK you can't say flex would beat hadi... Flex has never even been close to contending at the open, nor have any of his best looks. I doubt his best look to date could even get top 8 in this years Olympia. Hadi on the other hand is now established as a top tier open guy (even with his flaws) and at the night show beat Phil and Brandon on the scorecards! Two mr Olympias! That's no joke! Hadi has proven himself, flex hasn't. Flex may never even get on stage at this point.
                          Agree, Clearly George is blinded towards Flex
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Flex beats them all

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                              He's already beaten Hadi
                              So I have past evidence to back up my opinion.
                              When he was at Vancouver (his best) he was barely over the 212 limit.
                              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Working...
                              X