Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Where would a 225lb Flex Lewis have placed at the Olympia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
    Most of these newer British guys seem to be English. With the exception of Flex are there any Scottish or Welsh professional bodybuilders?

This is true

Population of England vs rest of UK combined is 10 x higher.
    However, Scotland has had a poor overall showing.

This guy missed his time. He competed at about 210 and would have been a solid 212 competitor

Steve Creighton - Scotland
    sc.jpg
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

This is true

Population of England vs rest of UK combined is 10 x higher.
      However, Scotland has had a poor overall showing.

This guy missed his time. He competed at about 210 and would have been a solid 212 competitor

Steve Creighton - Scotland
      sc.jpg
      Ahhh, Stevie, he and I have a cool history together going all the way back to ‘97.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Flex moved to Vegas about 2 months ago IMO that’s the real reason why he skipped Olympia ,Dragon’s gym opening soon.
        Ron ,Giles get him on camera please ,wonder if Delarosa staying in Florida and if Dragon gym in Boca will stay or not

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
          Flex moved to Vegas about 2 months ago IMO that’s the real reason why he skipped Olympia ,Dragon’s gym opening soon.
          Ron ,Giles get him on camera please ,wonder if Delarosa staying in Florida and if Dragon gym in Boca will stay or not
          I had a few phone calls with Flex over the holidays mate.

He’s been having stem cell treatment, he was telling me he’s had gut bacteria health issues for the past 7 years and it needed addressing before it got worse.

The old gym in Boca has been sold he also told me.

I could ask him to come on Global, of course. He doesn’t really do any podcasts, apart from mine those two occasions. And Jay’s once.

He sent me videos of the new facility in Vegas though. Oh wow. He really levelled up. Big time.

Comment

An interview about these intestinal problems would be interesting, they seem more and more common today, not only in bodybuilding industry.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I had a few phone calls with Flex over the holidays mate.

He’s been having stem cell treatment, he was telling me he’s had gut bacteria health issues for the past 7 years and it needed addressing before it got worse.

The old gym in Boca has been sold he also told me.

I could ask him to come on Global, of course. He doesn’t really do any podcasts, apart from mine those two occasions. And Jay’s once.

He sent me videos of the new facility in Vegas though. Oh wow. He really levelled up. Big time.
              Thanks for the info Giles

Comment

Agree^

I think he didn’t feel ready Physique wise either...

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  An interview about these intestinal problems would be interesting, they seem more and more common today, not only in bodybuilding industry.
                  Imo it’s more that a better understanding of physiology Now leads to Diagnosis. Whereas earlier the importance of gut microbiome was not understood.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Imo it’s more that a better understanding of physiology Now leads to Diagnosis. Whereas earlier the importance of gut microbiome was not understood.
                    He said he now feels the best he’s felt in years. Mind feels clear, energy and mood great.

Taking a ton of supplements too. He did say the long break off training was messing with his head a tad though, I think he’s started back now though. But then again he has this huge new place to get open ASAP. So that will take up a lot of his energies right now.

He’ll be back this year.

Comment

Thanks for the info Giles
                      No probs mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                        Sucralose (artificial sweetener) used in most protein powders can mess up gut bacteria. PPIs can mess them up too.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post

Sucralose (artificial sweetener) used in most protein powders can mess up gut bacteria. PPIs can mess them up too.
                          I think that's the least of the problems, I mean all the massive amounts of food and pain meds would be more feasible suspects.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                          X