Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

The only man who can challenge Big RAMY?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The only man who can challenge Big RAMY?

    Hey Bros I was thinking who has the best chance to challenge Ramy? For me it's Shawn Rhoden he has great legs and hams. He is tall and wide enough to not get dwarfed,has crazy shape and excellent muscle separation! Shawn .needs to improve back thickness and detail but the good news is Ramy has high lats and could use some more back thickness as well! Your thoughts?

  • #2
    Rhoden, Hadi or Roelly ... but it is not a matter of whether they can defeat Ramy, it is a matter of whether Ramy will lose his title for not wearing his best look. If that happens, no one can touch him for a few years.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #3
      I disagree an on Roelly similar to his 2018 package can take Ramy

      Comment


      • #4
        I've got a feeling the only person who beats Ramy is Ramy.

        I also think there is every chance that he turns up off.

        Chad is very confident about Ramy but lets see.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
          I've got a feeling the only person who beats Ramy is Ramy.

          I also think there is every chance that he turns up off.

          Chad is very confident about Ramy but lets see.
          I like Ramy alot,dude has a cool personality and this time around he suffered! Chad and DJ showed him what it takes to be Mr Olympia! A very popular decision and the right decision by the judges!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            Rhoden, Hadi or Roelly ... but it is not a matter of whether they can defeat Ramy, it is a matter of whether Ramy will lose his title for not wearing his best look. If that happens, no one can touch him for a few years.
            This^^

            Now Ramy is the only true mass monster good enough to place at the top and no one can beat him if he's at 100%. Morgan Aste is even bigger but he doesn't have the best structure and shape at his height.

            In the past, there was tougher competition with Ronnie, Jay, Markus, Gunther, Fux, Nasser or Dillet who were all huge guys that could claim the top spots, but those days are well behind us, so today is just Ramy at 100% if he nails it and then the rest of the line up.

            Comment


            • #7
              IMO No one is super dominant and especially consistent like Ronnie,Haney,Dorian used to be
              now we’ve see title being changed every year
              Olympia could go to anyone any given year either to Bonac,Ramy,Roelly,Curry,Hadi ,Rhoden

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                IMO No one is super dominant and especially consistent like Ronnie,Haney,Dorian used to be
                now we’ve see title being changed every year
                Olympia could go to anyone any given year either to Bonac,Ramy,Roelly,Curry,Hadi ,Rhoden
                Agree! It's unlikely we see another Olympia winner that dominates the field every year.
                Phil Heath may be the last of the straight multi year winners.
                To me, it's better overall for the sport of pro BB to have a steady stream of viable top dogs.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah... i don't know why everyone all of a sudden thinks everyone has to play the size game . ramy nailed it once . if he doesnt do it again he loses . the best bodybuilder won that day . when rhoden won everyone thought that the direction was going in the way of that kind of physique ........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by damien308 View Post
                    yeah... i don't know why everyone all of a sudden thinks everyone has to play the size game . ramy nailed it once . if he doesnt do it again he loses . the best bodybuilder won that day . when rhoden won everyone thought that the direction was going in the way of that kind of physique ........
                    Great post and I feel you really sum up the top Olympians in the current line up.

                    You're 100% right , Ramy will need to nail the conditioning next Olympia or risk defeat.
                    Until recent years, the accepted norm was the Olympia champ had to be "knocked out".
                    Now, it looks like the title goes to best man on the Olympia stage...period.

                    Plus, the shredded look with freakish size is the winning look now and that's TOUGH to nail every show.
                    Dexter was always conditioned BUT despite being incredible, he was never a mass monster .

                    Ronnie Coleman and Lee Haney are Olympia legends, but even they came if a tad off a couple times ( and still won).
                    Phil Heath lost a couple close calls but never got "knocked out" during his 7 straight wins.

                    Right now , a 100% Ramy will win every time. Maybe his overall size /shape/width should always give the edge , like previous champs?
                    Is it fair that he doesn't need to be "knocked out" to lose his Olympia title?


                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                      Hey Bros I was thinking who has the best chance to challenge Ramy? For me it's Shawn Rhoden he has great legs and hams. He is tall and wide enough to not get dwarfed,has crazy shape and excellent muscle separation! Shawn .needs to improve back thickness and detail but the good news is Ramy has high lats and could use some more back thickness as well! Your thoughts?
                      Dear Mayor,

                      Hit the juice hard, break out the wt chains and get on a strict diet NOW you freak.
                      Then hit the masters nats in July and win. Then, win the Tampa pro and take on Ramy for the 2021 Olympia

                      I'll help you pump your massive lats with towel pulls backstage
                      . Before you all go on stage, you walk by Ramy, flare YOUR lats and say;

                      " Lights out baby!"
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by damien308 View Post
                        yeah... i don't know why everyone all of a sudden thinks everyone has to play the size game . ramy nailed it once . if he doesnt do it again he loses . the best bodybuilder won that day . when rhoden won everyone thought that the direction was going in the way of that kind of physique ........
                        I think Rhoden, Curry, and even Phil, is not what everyone expects to see in an MO, they have only been champions because there was no good enough mass monster. No one expected that it would take Ramy almost a decade to reach the peak.
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree with Beti ona I think we are seeing the beginning of a new reign, if ramy is on like this every year he will keep winning, no one currently competing can beat his look from this year, no matter what they bring.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No one now the door has now been closed unless Ramy doesnt come in shape

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If Ramy brings consistently good condition, no one will challenge him. However, that has not been the case in the past.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X