Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Gyms are now open

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gyms are now open

    As of 8am all the gyms in pennsylvania opened today. I got my swole on took my preworkout powder put my headphones on and disappeared for one hour it felt great I AM BACK. Lets hope the gyms stay open and the competitions come back i would like to compete this year.

  • #2
    Good luck, but it's rare when everyone is closing in on everyone.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Good luck, but it's rare when everyone is closing in on everyone.
      I USE 6 HOURS each today to train . we travel 2 hours one way , train 2 hours and 2 hours back .

      thank God for giving us this opurtunoty to still train .

      WE ASLO PRAY THAT ALL GYMS OPEN SOON AND STAY OPEN -


      GYMS ARE LIKE WATER , WE NEED IT TO SURVIVE



      ​​​​​​

      Comment


      • #4
        A lot of gyms in Europe are being forced to close now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AJ THE MACHO KING SAVAGE View Post

          I USE 6 HOURS each today to train . we travel 2 hours one way , train 2 hours and 2 hours back .

          thank God for giving us this opurtunoty to still train .

          WE ASLO PRAY THAT ALL GYMS OPEN SOON AND STAY OPEN -


          GYMS ARE LIKE WATER , WE NEED IT TO SURVIVE



          ​​​​​​
          Epic willpower bro, you no longer train in your home gym?
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            How long before Howard jumps in with a doom and gloom post

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
              How long before Howard jumps in with a doom and gloom post
              I was wonderin' that myself, lol.
              MY KING OF KINGS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nomercy View Post
                As of 8am all the gyms in pennsylvania opened today. I got my swole on took my preworkout powder put my headphones on and disappeared for one hour it felt great I AM BACK. Lets hope the gyms stay open and the competitions come back i would like to compete this year.
                Glad ur gyms r back open now
                MY KING OF KINGS

                Comment


                • #9
                  That’s right, rub it in.

                  (our gyms in UK all shut yesterday)
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    That’s right, rub it in.

                    (our gyms in UK all shut yesterday)
                    Ouch! how long now? do u even know when they will reopen?
                    MY KING OF KINGS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On full lock down here in Amsterdam!
                      A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                      mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's nuts! This thing should have been done by now.
                        MY KING OF KINGS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                          Ouch! how long now? do u even know when they will reopen?
                          Six weeks. At least.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giles View Post

                            Six weeks. At least.
                            OUCH! at least u do have home gym, right? that's nuts.
                            MY KING OF KINGS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yes its fckn SHITE gyms closed down again ironically in the UK theres news articles regarding the population drinking more taking less
                              exercise and not eating right though the government feels its good to walk in winter in the park at minus 3 how great

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X