Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Gyms are now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has money and a decent space is taking too long to get some lift equipment, I do not understand why many still cannot make up their minds and can wait months and months for the gyms to reopen.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Anyone who has money and a decent space is taking too long to get some lift equipment, I do not understand why many still cannot make up their minds and can wait months and months for the gyms to reopen.
      You hit the nail on the head.
      I do not have enough space for a home gym. Money shouldn't be a problem because you can by stuff gradually. But I don't have room for it, so I have to make do with a set of dumbbells, several resistance bands, a Sissy Squat and body weight exercises.
      A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
      mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post

I do not have enough space for a home gym. Money shouldn't be a problem because you can by stuff gradually. But I don't have room for it, so I have to make do with a set of dumbbells, several resistance bands, a Sissy Squat and body weight exercises.
        For me (and many others), availability of basic wts and equipment for sale was the main problem.
        I'd already have a full set of Olympic barbell wts and DB's with benches and racks IF I could buy 'em without getting "price gouged".
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post

Oh sorry, don't you have a garage, a storage room or somewhere? You don't need too much space
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I wish.
            A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
            mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Working...
            X