Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Is obesity healthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is obesity healthy?

The new covers of Cosmo. I think it's irresponsible PC. We know that obesity is a leading co morbidity in covid deaths. That's among many other health problems. Obesity is celebrated but it's okay to fit shame FB_IMG_1609850926587.jpg

Were there any skinny women in the article?
    Last edited by Big Beat; January 5, 2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Cosmo needs to jog on.

Much like the tubby birds on the covers.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
        Were there any skinny women in the article?
        Went out with a really skinny girl once. It didn’t last. The clacking noise of bone on bone when I umm, ‘approached’ from behind was rather offputting I have to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Went out with a really skinny girl once. It didn’t last. The clacking noise of bone on bone when I umm, ‘approached’ from behind was rather offputting I have to say...
          Bahahaha
          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

What absolute garbage is this? Where are the doctors to criticize against this nonsense? Isn't this a harm against public health much worse than gear use?
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              What absolute garbage is this? Where are the doctors to criticize against this nonsense? Isn't this a harm against public health much worse than gear use?
              You can't speak out against obesity. It's not politically correct. It's sad that leftist attitudes now control science and medicine. It's a propaganda machine.

A fat weak population is easier to control

Comment

I could be wrong but I'm guessing this article is about telling woman not to feel bad about their body. I doubt they are celebrating obesity.

Not everybody is going to be a bean pole.

I am a mesomorph, mesomorphs get fat when they don't train and eat too much, which is my current situation. There are fat boys posting on this forum, some are obese.

The ecto's are the ones who have real problems, they don't like fat people.

Comment

It's not healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

You can't speak out against obesity. It's not politically correct. It's sad that leftist attitudes now control science and medicine. It's a propaganda machine.

Your 100% right..^

it makes me sick, it’s perverse...,

Comment

It's disgusting, no one wants to hear the truth anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                        I could be wrong but I'm guessing this article is about telling woman not to feel bad about their body. I doubt they are celebrating obesity.

Not everybody is going to be a bean pole.

I am a mesomorph, mesomorphs get fat when they don't train and eat too much, which is my current situation. There are fat boys posting on this forum, some are obese.

The ecto's are the ones who have real problems, they don't like fat people.
                        That's a fashion magazine, not a medical/scientic journal, what the hell are you talking about? Mesomorph or not, we all know when someone drags too much fat and lack of muscle. There is a difference between being big and strong and flabby and weak. Those women on the cover are soft and weak.

Comment

You ain't see nothing yet if the Republicans lose the senate race in Georgia,

fat weak and scared will be the norm, the new Salem witch trials will hit top gear.

Comment

It’s so, so lame isn’t it Chris?

The UK has insane rates of obesity, worst in Europe and it is crippling our health system.

Add covid to that as well as the fact it’s more likely to kill obese people and right there you have a real clusterfuck of an issue.

So let’s pop some very overweight people on a magazine cover and celebrate it eh? Drives me mental.

I’m not saying anyone should be fat shamed, or body shamed, but promoting it like this does NOT help.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

It’s so, so lame isn’t it Chris?

The UK has insane rates of obesity, worst in Europe and it is crippling our health system.

Add covid to that as well as the fact it’s more likely to kill obese people and right there you have a real clusterfuck of an issue.

So let’s pop some very overweight people on a magazine cover and celebrate it eh? Drives me mental.

I’m not saying anyone should be fat shamed, or body shamed, but promoting it like this does NOT help.
                              A study came out recently. 42% of American adults are obese. That's not counting how many are really overweight. Those are horrible numbers.

We are facing a pandemic. We know obesity is a leading factor in covid deaths. Along with other health problems that bog down our health care systems. Diabetes is rampant along with heart disease. These people are a big reason we are locked down.

I remember a couple of years back at the superbowl. J Lo and Shakira were criticized for their outfits showing too much skin. A week before an obese singer performed at an award show wearing much less and she was hailed as brave and a role model.

Comment

Working...
                              X