Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

James Hollingshead - live twitch gaming now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Hollingshead - live twitch gaming now

He's called

theshedishere

Playing resident evil 3

Chatting like a pro
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    He's called

theshedishere

Playing resident evil 3

Chatting like a pro
    Hahaha love the username "shedishere" will check him out. Resident Evil the only game that gave me nightmares playing as a teenager.
    Just finished listening to Nathan interview on Fouad show, really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post

Hahaha love the username "shedishere" will check him out. Resident Evil the only game that gave me nightmares playing as a teenager.
      Just finished listening to Nathan interview on Fouad show, really enjoyed it.
      He was a 'wrong un' when he was younger. Bodybuilding saved him. I look forward to seeing what he does in the future.
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

He doesn't seem the cleverest but Nathan is entertaining when he talks. I don't think Fouad knew what to make of Nathan.

Comment

I find Nathan very unlikable lol... But with that said I hope he can sort his look out and do better in the coming season. He hasn't had a good look in a while. Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
            I find Nathan very unlikable lol... But with that said I hope he can sort his look out and do better in the coming season. He hasn't had a good look in a while. Imo.
            Nathan is like marmite, you either love him or hate him.

Either way though, Nathan doesn’t seem to give two hoots.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
            X