Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

James Hollingshead: Stay the Hell Away from Insulin | The Ronline Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Hollingshead: Stay the Hell Away from Insulin | The Ronline Report

James Hollingshead on Why You Should Stay the Hell Away from Insulin!
    Webmaster, MD
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

didn't watch vid, so i'm askin' this, y would anyone use it if they r not sick? it doesn't make sense.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
      didn't watch vid, so i'm askin' this, y would anyone use it if they r not sick? it doesn't make sense.
      Ok, the use of insulin allows more carbs to be absorbed which helps with gaining size and looking fuller.
      Insulin helps to metabolize carbs and this can reduce the amount that normally gets converted to fat.
      Plus, protein utilization via amino acid break down and synthesis can be "slightly" increased.

Hardcore competitive bodybuilding is all about building muscle mass and reducing fat.
      How one looks on stage is the one big goal, NOT being healthy and fit.

MMA , boxing and football require the athletes to endure pounding impacts that are terrible for one's health.
      The name of the game is beating your rival, and attracting fans that pay to see it. PERIOD.

If overall health and fitness are your main goal, just train/diet but DON'T compete.
      I opted to compete on my own terms and refused to engage in extreme , risky stuff others were willing to do.
      Because of THAT, I accepted my chances for winning bigger shows were eliminated.

Sooooo, I bought a ticket to watch those with the talent and desire to look incredible on stage.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Ok, the use of insulin allows more carbs to be absorbed which helps with gaining size and looking fuller.
        Insulin helps to metabolize carbs and this can reduce the amount that normally gets converted to fat.
        Plus, protein utilization via amino acid break down and synthesis can be "slightly" increased.

Hardcore competitive bodybuilding is all about building muscle mass and reducing fat.
        How one looks on stage is the one big goal, NOT being healthy and fit.

MMA , boxing and football require the athletes to endure pounding impacts that are terrible for one's health.
        The name of the game is beating your rival, and attracting fans that pay to see it. PERIOD.

If overall health and fitness are your main goal, just train/diet but DON'T compete.
        I opted to compete on my own terms and refused to engage in extreme , risky stuff others were willing to do.
        Because of THAT, I accepted my chances for winning bigger shows were eliminated.

Sooooo, I bought a ticket to watch those with the talent and desire to look incredible on stage.
        But James increased his stage weight by almost 15 lbs since severely curtailing insulin.
        You'd think it would be the reverse.

GH is a shit bang for buck
        Insulin is not all it's cracked to be

Test and one or two other things are the biggest and safest aids
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

But James increased his stage weight by almost 15 lbs since severely curtailing insulin.

I agree and was just trying to give SOJ the reasons for risking insulin use in BB.
          You're 100% right that he's "proven" there are better and safer means to gain mass.

Comment

Thing is, insulin makes you see the scales go up but in terms of physique and muscle quality? Negatively.

I’m diabetic and I literally despise the use of insulin in bodybuilding.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Using insulin also makes sense if you want to reduce the impact of GH in blood sugar.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                Thing is, insulin makes you see the scales go up but in terms of physique and muscle quality? Negatively.

I’m diabetic and I literally despise the use of insulin in bodybuilding.
                I hear the same thing from many diabetic bodybuilders.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Using insulin also makes sense if you want to reduce the impact of GH in blood sugar.
                  Thanks for the additional input.
                  I never used insulin and only have a basic "textbook" knowledge of how insulin works .
                  I'm a tad ignorant on many of the detailed uses in bodybuilding.

Comment

Nailed it beti... What beti describes is the main anabolic component of muscle gains from insulin use in a pro bodybuilder. The use of large amounts of GH induces insulin resistance hence blood sugar increases reducing utilisation of carbohydrate intake, negatively impacting gains. Add insulin in this scenario with the gh and other anabolics and you can induce great gains, as we have seen many times at the high level of the sport. This is also why taking slin without Insulin resistance never lives up to the hype and really doesn't do much.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                      Nailed it beti... What beti describes is the main anabolic component of muscle gains from insulin use in a pro bodybuilder. The use of large amounts of GH induces insulin resistance hence blood sugar increases reducing utilisation of carbohydrate intake, negatively impacting gains. Add insulin in this scenario with the gh and other anabolics and you can induce great gains, as we have seen many times at the high level of the sport. This is also why taking slin without Insulin resistance never lives up to the hype and really doesn't do much.
                      This also explains why GH + slin = GAINS for most
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

I wish I believed GH was that ineffective, but I do know a local guy who increased his stage weight from 220 to 240 in about 18 months, the only change being that he started using GH. This is a guy who had already been training hard and eating right for many years and had already been competing about 15 years at that point.
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I wish I believed GH was that ineffective, but I do know a local guy who increased his stage weight from 220 to 240 in about 18 months, the only change being that he started using GH. This is a guy who had already been training hard and eating right for many years and had already been competing about 15 years at that point.
                          It doesn't really seem like such spectacular progress for the cost, although now it's no longer a luxury and anyone can get it. Also, as I understand it, the benefits of GH are more issues of quality of the skin and muscle, to aid in the burning fat... than to gross mass gains itself.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

This also explains why GH + slin = GAINS for most
                            And for most, it's gone by stage time or they have that 'bloofy' look.
                            (ty for that word LS)
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It doesn't really seem like such spectacular progress for the cost, although now it's no longer a luxury and anyone can get it. Also, as I understand it, the benefits of GH are more issues of quality of the skin and muscle, to aid in the burning fat... than to gross mass gains itself.
                              Shit, I would have paid for the extra 10 pounds or so it would have helped me add, at least in my imagination. It's not cheap when you're using 6-8 iu's a day pharma, which seems to be how much is needed for the muscle growth effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X