Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

James Hollingshead: Stay the Hell Away from Insulin | The Ronline Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay some points about insulin are being missed here. Yes it's needed with gh. Insulin it's is hands down the most anabolic hormone. IGF1 is insulin growth factor. Insulin also increases the uptake of protein will training especially in the of essential amino acids. That's why quality intra workouts include high molecular weight carbs and essential amino acids.

Now the issues with insulin comes with improper use. To high of a dose the wrong foods are used. Any fat in meals lead to the storage of fat. Also there is absolutely zero reason for insulin to be used before every meal. As far as quality of muscle slin does lead to bloofy muscle. It's best used by people who already have dense detailed muscle from heavy progressive training. Using insulin pre workout calls for a volume session super sets higher reps to full engorged the muscle with glycogen and and eaa's. 5 ius is all that's needed. Not protocols call for 75 to 100 a day. Most people are idiots with the more is better mentality and are incapable of basic math

Comment

Math is hard though
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Most pros that tell me that use insulin I notice that their waists almost instantly thicken.

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

The one winter I used slin I got up to 247, and my gut was so big it took all my effort to keep it sucked in so I didn't look like a fat shit.
          Attached Files
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            The one winter I used slin I got up to 247, and my gut was so big it took all my effort to keep it sucked in so I didn't look like a fat shit.
            Our nutrition sucked. Although delicious post workout cookies weren't great on the waist line

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Our nutrition sucked. Although delicious post workout cookies weren't great on the waist line
              Gotta wonder how things would have went if we'd eaten Ricy Krispy treats and slugged Gatorade instead of all those cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Gotta wonder how things would have went if we'd eaten Ricy Krispy treats and slugged Gatorade instead of all those cookies.
                Probably a lot better and if we had eaa's

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                  Okay some points about insulin are being missed here. Yes it's needed with gh. Insulin it's is hands down the most anabolic hormone. IGF1 is insulin growth factor. Insulin also increases the uptake of protein will training especially in the of essential amino acids. That's why quality intra workouts include high molecular weight carbs and essential amino acids.

Now the issues with insulin comes with improper use. To high of a dose the wrong foods are used. Any fat in meals lead to the storage of fat. Also there is absolutely zero reason for insulin to be used before every meal. As far as quality of muscle slin does lead to bloofy muscle. It's best used by people who already have dense detailed muscle from heavy progressive training. Using insulin pre workout calls for a volume session super sets higher reps to full engorged the muscle with glycogen and and eaa's. 5 ius is all that's needed. Not protocols call for 75 to 100 a day. Most people are idiots with the more is better mentality and are incapable of basic math
                  Solid and informative post
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                  X