Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

DEREK LUNSFORD - THREE WEEKS POST 2020 OLYMPIA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DEREK LUNSFORD - THREE WEEKS POST 2020 OLYMPIA

    http://betionastore.es/

  • #2
    He's going to be dangerous in the open

    Comment


    • #3
      has he made the announcement to leave 212 ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes
        http://betionastore.es/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by damien308 View Post
          has he made the announcement to leave 212 ?
          He's said bigger things are in his future.

          Comment


          • #6
            Seems like he has “ it” genetically but not mentally! ...(should have been dominating the 212 division by now)
            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
              Seems like he has “ it” genetically but not mentally! ...(should have been dominating the 212 division by now)
              He's naturally too big. He has to suck down so much the he loses separation and pop. Of course he fills improperly

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                He's going to be dangerous in the open
                I know you and others have been saying that. For some reason I dont see it. I'll be happy to be wrong however since we always need as many good physiques as possible in open

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think he's dumbness won't be as big an issue in the open.. though will probably still cause some issues...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A true monster of peace

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Quads are still very sharp there!
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Quads lost a lot of pop going into the weight, should start to look much fuller.
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                          I think he's dumbness won't be as big an issue in the open.. though will probably still cause some issues...
                          He's keeping the same coach. It wont bode well for him if he's not on point in the open

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                            He's keeping the same coach. It wont bode well for him if he's not on point in the open
                            If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bestia View Post

                              If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten
                              Definition of insanity

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X