Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

arnold 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arnold 2021

moved to september so i guess we will have the olympia in december again ? still on the fence about buying tickets . i see most of this year being no different than last year .

do you have date as the website is still saying late 2021

https://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/

THE 2021 ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL USA HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO LATER IN 2021. MORE INFO COMING SOON.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I've been hearing 4th of July weekend

Comment

September is a great idea! No snow or freezing weather!

Comment

September is too late... They should be aiming for a normal Olympia slot why not??

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
            September is too late... They should be aiming for a normal Olympia slot why not??
            I'd say Covid , but according to you , it can't be
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Yes warm weather no longer driving through the mountains in the snow and ice.The only problem is the olympia is 4 months away how many of the pros would be able to double dip.

Comment

Why not move out of state, what is the problem? Ohio didn't treat right t the Arnold promotors, fuck all that political class, move to an unrestricted state. Change the date? I don't know if I like the idea of having it in May or June, but September is too late, I guess the Olympia will be again in December.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

maybe the promoters have a contract with the venue

Comment

Howard sorry I should say hocoward.... pull your head in you little bitch... Nothing more pathetic than a 60 year old man too scared to leave his own house to go shopping cause heaven forbid someone might sneeze near him... Don't forget either, my degree and occupation makes me actually qualified to make assertions on a virus, unlike yourself.

Comment

A pushed back Arnold means a later start to the season this year.

Are all the shows going to get bunched up and in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                        Howard sorry I should say hocoward.... pull your head in you little bitch... Nothing more pathetic than a 60 year old man too scared to leave his own house to go shopping cause heaven forbid someone might sneeze near him... Don't forget either, my degree and occupation makes me actually qualified to make assertions on a virus, unlike yourself.
                        The vast majority of public health and medical experts on Covid all agree it's a global pandemic.
                        The covid cases, deaths and hospitalization are reported to be at record high levels in recent weeks/months.
                        United States COVID-19 Statistics: 22,835,071 Cases / 380,555 Deaths / 271,960,830 Tests / Avg cases/day 249,868 grew 37.1% from 14 days ago Avg deaths/day 3,262 grew 44.9% from 14 days ago (Updated Jan 12, 2021 @ 10:05pm) (covidusa.net)

Ridicule me all you want, but, I'm going with the proven ,established data on this.

On a personal note, my wife has a genetic lung condition and is close to my age ( 62) .
                        If I were careless and got COVID, I'd likely bring it home to her.
                        I love her and would hate to see her in an ICU bed knowing I gave her the disease.

My sister and brother in law and their adult children and spouses were recently positive for COVID.
                        They all gathered inside a large house with several extended family members for Christmas .

The sister in law was the only one with serious symptoms and developed some odd liver issues (?).

Back in May , my wife's 100 yr old aunt caught Covid in her asst living home in western Mass.
                        She was the ONLY one to get it and recover that month out of several residents ( who died)
                        We had an extended family ZOOM conference with her, after she recovered.

The Covid issue is deeply personal for me and I won't apologize for being cautious.
                        Last edited by Howard; January 12, 2021, 11:55 PM.
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

My body is ready

Comment

Howard, there is something curious or worrying for you and those who are waiting for the vaccine as the solution to the problem. Many people are rejecting it despite is free and being in risk age, so unless it is mandatory ...
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

He's a broken record, gotta drag every thread down repeating himself constantly..

Comment

Working...
                              X