Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

olympia covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olympia covid

How many people do you know that went to the olympia and now have covid?

Milos, Dexter and I think Kamal too.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Sarah V
      Shanique Grant
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I know 6 people who have tested positive from a New Year 's Eve party

Comment

Everyone that went knew the risks and accepted them. And if they didnt understand the risk then shame on them. If I were an Olympia qualified athlete and had worked my whole life for that chance, wild horses and crazed dogs couldn't have kept me away.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
            I know 6 people who have tested positive from a New Year 's Eve party
            Just out of curiosity...how many got sick?

People are always "Arrrg, tested positive for covid" or "Pray for my Mom, she tested positive "...then they never actually get sick??

YES, Yes I understand "SPREADING" but how many people who test positive get sick? Far too few for all the problems it has caused from what I can see.

P.s. Griff....this question is for everyone, I just happened to quote you. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post

Just out of curiosity...how many got sick?

People are always "Arrrg, tested positive for covid" or "Pray for my Mom, she tested positive "...then they never actually get sick??

YES, Yes I understand "SPREADING" but how many people who test positive get sick? Far too few for all the problems it has caused from what I can see.

P.s. Griff....this question is for everyone, I just happened to quote you. Thanks
              3 have mild cold symptoms, 2 flu symptoms and one nothing.

Comment

I tested positive a few weeks ago, 0 symptoms, I hardly have contact with anyone else, my mother tested positive and had a stomach ache and loss of appetite, but she has had that problem for months. She also had some muscle pain, but she did not have any symptoms such as cough or fever. I don't think either of us get covid, just a lot of stress. She has has some kind of inflammatory disease for years and I was on a severe diet and training program with little sleep.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Problem isn't the mild symptoms they get, it's the potential to kill your family and friends.
                  *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

^hysterical comment

Comment

Non-essential road trips are a deadly risk for any family, the driver can kill his relatives or strangers, and you can also be killed by unknown drivers. So are we going to ban car trips except if you go to work, the grocery store, or the hospital?

Comment

British bodybuilder Stuart Core has just come off a ventilator and is back home.

This was his text to me- “Been in since New Years bud.. slowly getting better... off the ventilator now.. and up and walking about. Felt like absolute dog shit.. literally couldnt move my limbs.”

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                          British bodybuilder Stuart Core has just come off a ventilator and is back home.

This was his text to me- “Been in since New Years bud.. slowly getting better... off the ventilator now.. and up and walking about. Felt like absolute dog shit.. literally couldnt move my limbs.”
                          That is sad....but, we should ruin an entire society all around the globe, bankrupt restaurants and gyms, tell landlords..."Hey your renter is not going to pay and you can't evict them? Tell families you can't gather? My Wife has a degree in education, she says the online stuff my kids are doing is shit and will effect thier future.
                          All that for something that at WORST has a 4% death rate if you are over EIGHTY!
                          99.5 % survivable for the VAST majority of the World population.

Is it worth it? Even if your friend got sick...is it worth it?

Comment

Never in the history of humanity, rulers has cared more about the health, hapyness or peace in the population than about economic gains or obtaining more power. If you think that the consciousness of the rulers has changed in 2020 you are really an idiot. The big companies have gotten more richer and the bureaucrats more powerful. In the medium and long term this will bring much more misery, poverty, illness and death than the worst possible virus.

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post

That is sad....but, we should ruin an entire society all around the globe, bankrupt restaurants and gyms, tell landlords..."Hey your renter is not going to pay and you can't evict them? Tell families you can't gather? My Wife has a degree in education, she says the online stuff my kids are doing is shit and will effect thier future.
                              All that for something that at WORST has a 4% death rate if you are over EIGHTY!
                              99.5 % survivable for the VAST majority of the World population.

Is it worth it? Even if your friend got sick...is it worth it?
                              What is worth what?

I just posted what he messaged me, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                              X