Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Kali muscle pulls a knife on a guy at golds for accidentally walking in shot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kali muscle pulls a knife on a guy at golds for accidentally walking in shot

    The guy wasnt even scared... what a little bitch kali muscle is pulling a knife on a random guy one on one, and for no reason. some “tough guy“

  • #2
    https://youtu.be/0EWbPNq1Cpo

    Comment


    • #3
      What does he expect if he stands in the doorway of a gym? People want to go into the gym. Are they supposed to wait for his royal Kaliness to do several minutes of BS Youtube content?
      Kali - bit of a bitch
      *Brotherhood of iron *

      Comment


      • #4
        He’s a deadshit, this confirms it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Another jerk like Bostyn who shouldn't has attention, but they get it.
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            What a punk move by that guy

            Comment


            • #7
              You can take the man out of prison but you can't......

              Comment


              • #8
                Classy guy...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wait a minuttttttte.

                  Who takes a knife with them to the bloody gym?

                  Not watched the video, but is this fake? All a setup?

                  (I realise I should probably watch the video but I really cannot be arsed, c’est la vie)
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    Wait a minuttttttte.

                    Who takes a knife with them to the bloody gym?

                    Not watched the video, but is this fake? All a setup?

                    (I realise I should probably watch the video but I really cannot be arsed, c’est la vie)
                    Exactly. I don't even like having my truck key in my pocket.
                    CANCER SUCKS!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

                      Exactly. I don't even like having my truck key in my pocket.
                      I smell a setup here. Yup.

                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not a fan - never bought his whole natty schtick
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                          What does he expect if he stands in the doorway of a gym? People want to go into the gym. Are they supposed to wait for his royal Kaliness to do several minutes of BS Youtube content?
                          Kali - bit of a bitch
                          I watched the 1:18 video twice ( 2x) and am a bit puzzled over how/why Kali Muscle was insulted.

                          ALL I saw was this Kali guy talking in front of Golds and some other guy walks by to go into the gym.
                          For some reason this caused a major pissing contest between them.

                          I'm still clueless how Kali got punked . I must have missed something the redheaded guy said when he walked by.
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Howard View Post

                            I watched the 1:18 video twice ( 2x) and am a bit puzzled over how/why Kali Muscle was insulted.

                            ALL I saw was this Kali guy talking in front of Golds and some other guy walks by to go into the gym.
                            For some reason this caused a major pissing contest between them.

                            I'm still clueless how Kali got punked . I must have missed something the redheaded guy said when he walked by.
                            He's used to people either
                            a) kissing his arse (ass)
                            b) being intimidated by him
                            This guy was neither. He also wasn't being rude or controversial.

                            Kali 100% in wrong
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

                              He's used to people either
                              a) kissing his arse (ass)
                              b) being intimidated by him
                              This guy was neither. He also wasn't being rude or controversial.

                              Kali 100% in wrong
                              Ok, let me get this straight ( sorry if I appear dumb).
                              1.But Kali felt personally insulted because the red headed guy quickly walked by him to enter the gym ?
                              How is that a personal insult?

                              2.Has this Kali muscle ever won any bodybuilding contests?

                              I looked him up and he's done some commercials but I couldn't find any contest info on him.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X