Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Kali muscle pulls a knife on a guy at golds for accidentally walking in shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali muscle pulls a knife on a guy at golds for accidentally walking in shot

The guy wasnt even scared... what a little bitch kali muscle is pulling a knife on a random guy one on one, and for no reason. some “tough guy“

https://youtu.be/0EWbPNq1Cpo

Comment

What does he expect if he stands in the doorway of a gym? People want to go into the gym. Are they supposed to wait for his royal Kaliness to do several minutes of BS Youtube content?
      Kali - bit of a bitch
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

He’s a deadshit, this confirms it.

Comment

Another jerk like Bostyn who shouldn't has attention, but they get it.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

What a punk move by that guy

Comment

You can take the man out of prison but you can't......

Comment

Classy guy...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Wait a minuttttttte.

Who takes a knife with them to the bloody gym?

Not watched the video, but is this fake? All a setup?

(I realise I should probably watch the video but I really cannot be arsed, c’est la vie)

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    Wait a minuttttttte.

Who takes a knife with them to the bloody gym?

Not watched the video, but is this fake? All a setup?

(I realise I should probably watch the video but I really cannot be arsed, c’est la vie)
                    Exactly. I don't even like having my truck key in my pocket.
                    CANCER SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

Exactly. I don't even like having my truck key in my pocket.
                      I smell a setup here. Yup.

Comment

Not a fan - never bought his whole natty schtick
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                          What does he expect if he stands in the doorway of a gym? People want to go into the gym. Are they supposed to wait for his royal Kaliness to do several minutes of BS Youtube content?
                          Kali - bit of a bitch
                          I watched the 1:18 video twice ( 2x) and am a bit puzzled over how/why Kali Muscle was insulted.

ALL I saw was this Kali guy talking in front of Golds and some other guy walks by to go into the gym.
                          For some reason this caused a major pissing contest between them.

I'm still clueless how Kali got punked . I must have missed something the redheaded guy said when he walked by.
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I watched the 1:18 video twice ( 2x) and am a bit puzzled over how/why Kali Muscle was insulted.

ALL I saw was this Kali guy talking in front of Golds and some other guy walks by to go into the gym.
                            For some reason this caused a major pissing contest between them.

I'm still clueless how Kali got punked . I must have missed something the redheaded guy said when he walked by.
                            He's used to people either
                            a) kissing his arse (ass)
                            b) being intimidated by him
                            This guy was neither. He also wasn't being rude or controversial.

Kali 100% in wrong
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

He's used to people either
                              a) kissing his arse (ass)
                              b) being intimidated by him
                              This guy was neither. He also wasn't being rude or controversial.

Kali 100% in wrong
                              Ok, let me get this straight ( sorry if I appear dumb).
                              1.But Kali felt personally insulted because the red headed guy quickly walked by him to enter the gym ?
                              How is that a personal insult?

2.Has this Kali muscle ever won any bodybuilding contests?

I looked him up and he's done some commercials but I couldn't find any contest info on him.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                              X