Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Brandon Curry’s strategy for the 2021 Mr. Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Curry’s strategy for the 2021 Mr. Olympia

http://betionastore.es/

Nice!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

1. Smart pro BB who's able to tweek his training to appease the judges and WIN.
      2. His arms look bigger then his head in that video...yikes.
      3. Ramy is BIG and impressive but his contest day conditioning hasn't been too consistent.
      It's possible he may come in too big and puffy in 2021?
      I think Brandon has a good shot to take the title back in 2021.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Won’t win again. Very Lucky he got one with his weaknesses.

I think hadi will surpass him this coming Olympia.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
          Won’t win again. Very Lucky he got one with his weaknesses.

I think hadi will surpass him this coming Olympia.
          Good point . I forgot about Hadi who I thought was a strong 2nd in this 2020 Olympia.

Comment

Basically he wants to be bigger and his condition will be worse ... no matter what he does, there is no one who can beat Ramy if he repeats the formula, only he can lose, and this can happen.

Comment

Ramy nails his condition once in eight years and we’re saying Brandon can’t get his title back, or at least beat Ramy?

Hmmkayyyyyy.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                Ramy nails his condition once in eight years and we’re saying Brandon can’t get his title back, or at least beat Ramy?

Hmmkayyyyyy.
                I agree with you but if Brandon tries to come in too big, the chances he nails his conditioning will be slimmer also.
                CANCER SUCKS!

Comment

Hmmkayyyyyy.
                  Great point .

Fans and sports pundits often forget we're dealing with human beings, NOT robots.
                  For whatever reason, Ramy has a long history of failing to nail the contest day conditioning.

Until , Ramy proves he can nail it again, this issue will haunt him.

I think the odds are much higher that Brandon can come in better and remain conditioned in 2021.

Having said that, Hank is right, that a 100% Ramy can defeat any other pro who's 100%.

Our point is, we doubt Ramy can nail it for 2 straight Olympias . We shall see ...

Comment

Olympia seems open to anyone winning now it makes it interesting

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                      Olympia seems open to anyone winning now it makes it interesting
                      Good point.
                      I know plenty of BB fans were annoyed about needing to "knock out" the Olympia champ to win.
                      You need to be better to win , period.
                      I win the game , if I'm ahead by 1 point.
                      I win the 100m dash, if I'm ahead by 0.01 sec.

Comment

There is no so much politics in sport, so the best athlete will win, regardless of whether he is the champion or the contender.

Comment

Hmmkayyyyyy.
                          This.

Brandon, Hadi and Ramy could all win. IMO, Hadi is legit. Didn't realize just how impressive he truly is and how big. If he could get to the US at 4 weeks out, he would blow our minds
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

This.

Brandon, Hadi and Ramy could all win. IMO, Hadi is legit. Didn't realize just how impressive he truly is and how big. If he could get to the US at 4 weeks out, he would blow our minds
                            Exactly what I see as possible for the next couple Olympias

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

This.

I love Hadi because he is tremendously strong, I will always have a penchant for boys who give their all while training. And in my opinion, he has better package (more complete, aesthetic and refined aspect), that is, he has more absence of flaws than Ramy or Curry. While Curry is flowing pretty aesthetic, his legs are a weakness, Ramy is huge and dominant but his legs still look weird and disproportionate.

Comment

Working...
                              X