Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Here’s what I’m hoping for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s what I’m hoping for...

Arnold in September.

Athleticon in October.

Olympia in December, Orlando or Vegas.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Arnold in September.

Athleticon in October.

Olympia in December, Orlando or Vegas.
    What do you know about this? Is it contracted to be in Vegas unless we are still dealing with this shit? Dave Bourlet believes it will be here. Due to my health I'm not sure how many more I have left in me. Definitely would love to see one more contest. Don't care about the expo anymore.
    CANCER SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

What do you know about this? Is it contracted to be in Vegas unless we are still dealing with this shit? Dave Bourlet believes it will be here. Due to my health I'm not sure how many more I have left in me. Definitely would love to see one more contest. Don't care about the expo anymore.
      I’m not too sure myself at the moment mate, I’ll look into it and report back with any facts from those that know.

Hope you’re doing okay.

Comment

I’m not too sure myself at the moment mate, I’ll look into it and report back with any facts from those that know.

Hope you’re doing okay.
        Keep us posted.
        Last edited by Howard; February 4, 2021, 10:56 PM.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Keep us posted.
          I promise Howard.

Comment

Hope you’re doing okay.
            I'm surviving. No change as far as getting it into remission. We have changed my drug protocol.
            CANCER SUCKS!

Comment

I promise Howard.
              None of us can make hotel and place reservations until we know when/where the 2021 contests are.
              Thanks in advance to you and the MD staff for giving us updates as soon as possible.

Comment

Let’s swap out athelticon and have the Olympia in late oct nov...

I don’t think the rock is good for bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

I agree I really question The Rocks intentions. There is already talk of him dealing with Raphael for the appearance of natural. He'll be trying for a new audience who don't necessarily follow BB and have no idea of what's what

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I agree I really question The Rocks intentions. There is already talk of him dealing with Raphael for the appearance of natural. He'll be trying for a new audience who don't necessarily follow BB and have no idea of what's what
                    Want me to have a word with him mate? Ha ha.

Comment

Why do you say that mate?

Comment

Hopefully by September a lot of us will have the vaccine and places like Vegas will be opened up again.

Comment

I'm surviving. No change as far as getting it into remission. We have changed my drug protocol.
                          I sincerely hope you're doing better and will have a full recovery.
                          Since this is an internet forum, I rarely take personal info or remarks serious.

I apologize if I ever displayed a flip attitude or seemed oblivious towards your health issues.
                          Maybe we can meet/greet at some 2021 contest ?
                          * Of course , talking to me , might ruin your Olympia experience

Comment

Feel better Bro,We met at the Olympia two years ago right?

Comment

Thought I might be the only one feeling this but glad I'm not. Mainstream doesnt mean better, it just means more money. If that is the only goal then he is good for it.

However there is something to be said for the core of the sport. The essence of the sport has always been to be on the fringe, the opposite of the norm, understood by few that createdcrn atmosphere of a brotherhood.

Social media and clicks and views have already eroded this to a degree. The rock is bound to turn the sport into a game show popularity contest for the masses. Think WBF but with backing

Comment

Working...
                              X