Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

14-year-old on TREN - seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-year-old on TREN - seriously

This kid made a video talking about buying tren from a gym dealer, then took it down. Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates did a good reaction video to it. Notice the kid has comments turned off because he would be getting blasted for being on gear before building any foundation at all. As a dad I am disgusted and horrified. If someone sold my 14-year-old son tren, he would be in real trouble.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

NO worries, he'll be just fine.
      The Tall Bike Jousting League (TBJL) doesn't test for PED's

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Who ever sold him the tren is a complete scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          Who ever sold him the tren is a complete scumbag
          It may have been the older dude who won the joust in the posted video.
          Just trying to pass on the secrets of success to the younger jousters.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

The dealer was probably 13 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
              The dealer was probably 13 years old!
              No, the kid said he was one of the biggest guys at his gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

No, the kid said he was one of the biggest guys at his gym.
                With the lesser morals.
                A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Tren on 14? Whoah.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

i wonder what his folks said bout it. if i was his mom, i would beat him. it's just me tho. no child should be on any type of roids.
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I was on deca n’sust when ah were 17, never did me no ‘arm so it didn’t!

Comment

Fake dbol at 16!!! True story. Took one tab and woke up next morning, jumped out of bed, thought I was going to wake up massive!

I umm, was not.

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                          i wonder what his folks said bout it. if i was his mom, i would beat him. it's just me tho. no child should be on any type of roids.
                          I doubt his parents, or maybe he only has a mom at home like half of US kids, has any idea he's on gear.

Comment

When I was 17 I asked the biggest guy in the gym to get me gear and he told me I didn't need it to compete.

A couple of years later he had a serious chat with me and told me what a guy 6’2 would probably have to take to make a splash.

I was lucky to meet him. He even told me to keep hitting the books as there's no money in bodybuilding!

Comment

Well, how old is Chad's son? 14? He seems to be in some serious gear.
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                              X