Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Is there such a thing as 24 hour covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there such a thing as 24 hour covid?

Okay, had a bit of a weird weekend guys.

Had guests booked for Global, Saturday felt okay, then, had a nap, woke up, felt super heavy, took me a while to get myself moving.

Sunday morning, woke up, within an hour my entire body started aching (like an all over enflamed feeling, not pleasant), starting shivering, nauseous, head pounding, heart skipping beats then went from shivering to sweating with a fever.

The last 24 hours are a bit of a blur to be honest.

Weird thing is, I’m up now on Monday morning and I feel pretty much all okay? Rebooking my guests for Global so will swap Global with Buff for the Wednesday and Thursday release dates.

What was it? A 24 hour bug? How? I’ve barely left the house!

And if it was covid am I like Superman or somethin’?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Had guests booked for Global, Saturday felt okay, then, had a nap, woke up, felt super heavy, took me a while to get myself moving.

Sunday morning, woke up, within an hour my entire body started aching (like an all over enflamed feeling, not pleasant), starting shivering, nauseous, head pounding, heart skipping beats then went from shivering to sweating with a fever.

Weird thing is, I’m up now on Monday morning and I feel pretty much all okay? Rebooking my guests for Global so will swap Global with Buff for the Wednesday and Thursday release dates.

I’m no Dr but I once called one of the local university’s public health hot lines because I had something similar to what you’ve described. I spoke with a very nice RN and after telling her what my symptoms were, she asked if I ever had a 24 or 48 hr bug. I replied that I have. She said that in the vast amount of cases it’s not a bug but rather food poisoning and can be from something you ate up to 2 weeks prior. No pun intended but food for thought.

Comment

weird to hear, but glad u're doin' better now
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post

I’m no Dr but I once called one of the local university’s public health hot lines because I had something similar to what you’ve described. I spoke with a very nice RN and after telling her what my symptoms were, she asked if I ever had a 24 or 48 hr bug. I replied that I have. She said that in the vast amount of cases it’s not a bug but rather food poisoning and can be from something you ate up to 2 weeks prior. No pun intended but food for thought.
          Wow! That’s something I didn’t consider.

So weird how this time yesterday I could barely stand and today merrily doing cardio, appetite back with a vengeance etc.

Never had this before. Just slept as much as I could and it seemed to work.

Thought I’d be out of it for days.

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

weird to hear, but glad u're doin' better now
            Thanks SOJ!

Comment

Thanks SOJ!
              u r Very Welcome
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I've had food poisoning a few times and it SUCKED! Once I got it right before flying from LA to Boston and spent most of the flight in the lav alternately puking and having diarrhea. I felt bad for all the other passengers who used that bathroom!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

It could have been caused by many things..

glad your feeling better and it didn’t last, that’s what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Anything is covid nowadays, lol

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Anything is covid on a test with 35 - 40 amplifications

Comment

Might have actually been the shot of sust a day or two before I did?

Changed brand. So not covid, but good ol’ sust flu. Ha ha, it was savage, fair dues.

Comment

Some nasty sus if it hit you that hard!

Comment

Some nasty sus if it hit you that hard!
                            Just one ml too! 250mg. Not had a reaction like that to it ever before. If that’s what caused my fever etc.

Comment

yesterday had some fatique and a bit of a headache . and i never ever get headaches . today 90 percent better. decided to skip the gym today and go back tomorrow hopefully feeling 100 percent better

Comment

Working...
                              X