Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Nathan Deasha violently arrested (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      Turns out the senior policeman calmed the guys beating Nathan down once he saw cctv cameras.

They then entered the gym ransacked the reception area, taking away the pc thinking they had taken the place where the cctv footage was being stored (wrongly)

The are trying to get Nathan on kidnap charges saying he wouldn't allow people to leave (when in fact he was stopping the police getting in)
      Have you ever heard of kidnap victims being beat by police once rescued?

Anyway - Nathan says he will open again tomorrow and has 2-300 big guys coming down to defend the gym.

That's what he said...
      I think the police are in the wrong. Bringing in big guys won't end well. Someone may get killed

Comment

Some will defend the actions of the police/government agents no matter what.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The lunging knee to the stomach from the wannabe UFC policemen when Nathan was cuffed and had multiple police also on him was their biggest fuck up.

That isn’t restraint or self defence, that is plain old ASSAULT!

All on camera too.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            The lunging knee to the stomach from the wannabe UFC policemen when Nathan was cuffed and had multiple police also on him was their biggest fuck up.

That isn’t restraint or self defence, that is plain old ASSAULT!

All on camera too.
            And boy did they want that cctv footage. Hence the trying to find it at the reception desk.
            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Interesting they were after the cctv ! I only saw the clip where he’s cuffed and gets taken down. He was resisting in that clip.

he’s never gonna get back into the states.

Comment

Poor soul, what did he do to deserve that?

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                  Interesting they were after the cctv ! I only saw the clip where he’s cuffed and gets taken down. He was resisting in that clip.

he’s never gonna get back into the states.
                  They went in the gym after.
                  He's already stated he's not worried if he doesn't compete this year.
                  *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

They went in the gym after.
                    He's already stated he's not worried if he doesn't compete this year.
                    I was debating something and that statement makes me wonder. I'm in favor of what Nathan is doing and I believe the police were grossly out of line. Try to seize the computer believing the CCTV was on it is fairly damning. Nathan has competed since 2017. He doesn't seem concerned about cash. How is he paying the fines? Do we know what type of bust that was

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I was debating something and that statement makes me wonder. I'm in favor of what Nathan is doing and I believe the police were grossly out of line. Try to seize the computer believing the CCTV was on it is fairly damning. Nathan has competed since 2017. He doesn't seem concerned about cash. How is he paying the fines? Do we know what type of bust that was
                      I was thinking that as well. Can't be from gym fees. Hope he doesn't get himself banged to rights. He's even offering to pay guy with broken leg's wages for 6 mths...
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I was thinking that as well. Can't be from gym fees. Hope he doesn't get himself banged to rights. He's even offering to pay guy with broken leg's wages for 6 mths...
                        Nathan is a man of people that offer proves it. Like you I'm hoping it's just gym related

Comment

We have the footage zoomed in on and discussed on Global out in an hour.

Watch it closely a few times. It made a big difference to me when I zoomed in and cropped what happened.

And yep, I’m getting Nathan on Global this week to discuss what happened in detail.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Turns out the senior policeman calmed the guys beating Nathan down once he saw cctv cameras.

They then entered the gym ransacked the reception area, taking away the pc thinking they had taken the place where the cctv footage was being stored (wrongly)

The are trying to get Nathan on kidnap charges saying he wouldn't allow people to leave (when in fact he was stopping the police getting in)
                            Have you ever heard of kidnap victims being beat by police once rescued?

Anyway - Nathan says he will open again tomorrow and has 2-300 big guys coming down to defend the gym.

That's what he said...
                            Why isn't he fighting this in the court and going for civil $$ damages?
                            Based only on what I know, he appears to have a good case .

Having some half baked "meat head stand-off" won't end well for him ( or his gym buds)
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                              We have the footage zoomed in on and discussed on Global out in an hour.

Watch it closely a few times. It made a big difference to me when I zoomed in and cropped what happened.

And yep, I’m getting Nathan on Global this week to discuss what happened in detail.
                              PLEASE ask him on WHY he doesn't fight this in the courts with a civil suit?

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I think the police are in the wrong. Bringing in big guys won't end well. Someone may get killed
                                Exactly !

1. BUT, why doesn't he bring civil suit for loss of earning and gym revenues plus "pain and suffering" for excessive police force?

To me, he's got a clear case and plenty of injury lawyers would love taking his case.

2. Why is Nathan escalating this conflict and refusing to take the proper legal actions?

3. Does he really believe he can win and defeat law enforcement in some misguided stand off?

I'm sorry , but I just don't understand his actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X