Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Nathan Deasha violently arrested (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warriors march to the beat of their own drum.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
      Ok? But Nathan is a pro BB and small business (gym) owner.
      Last I looked , a small business is run by the laws of their city, state and country.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Exactly !

1. BUT, why doesn't he bring civil suit for loss of earning and gym revenues plus "pain and suffering" for excessive police force?

To me, he's got a clear case and plenty of injury lawyers would love taking his case.

2. Why is Nathan escalating this conflict and refusing to take the proper legal actions?

3. Does he really believe he can win and defeat law enforcement in some misguided stand off?

I'm sorry , but I just don't understand his actions.
        Do you think he can defeat the state? No lawyer would take a case of this caliber, I see it harsh
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Do you think he can defeat the state? No lawyer would take a case of this caliber, I see it harsh
          But c'mon, we all know some misguided "meathead standoff" isn't going to end well for them.

Nathan's best shot to keep his business license , is OBEY the law.
          Then, file a civil lawsuit against the cops for excessive force.

THAT law suit has a much better chance for success then a " stand off"

Comment

I’m speaking with him this weekend for Global, I’ll ask all these questions raised.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              I’m speaking with him this weekend for Global, I’ll ask all these questions raised.
              I look fwd to hearing that interview. I assume you'll post it here on MD forums , right after it occurs?

I know it may not be "your place" but you might be able to talk some sense into him on this.
              Kinda like a meathead public service?

It might help to remind him, that COVID will be behind us within a few months.
              If he does some irrational actions against police, his career as pro BB and gym owner could be done for good.

He's got a good career and "life" ahead of him and he need not blow it over something like this.
              As a long time BB fan I want to see Nathan on the pro stage soon and not sitting in jail .

Comment

But c'mon, we all know some misguided "meathead standoff" isn't going to end well for them.

Nathan's best shot to keep his business license , is OBEY the law.
                Then, file a civil lawsuit against the cops for excessive force.

THAT law suit has a much better chance for success then a " stand off"
                Well, I have not said that he has much to gain by following his current tactic of fighting the law, and the police, but if he can have a clear conscience.. I think that is what he is trying to achieve. Unjust laws must be broken, this is how history progresses, but you have to have balls to do it.

Comment

I look fwd to hearing that interview. I assume you'll post it here on MD forums , right after it occurs?

I know it may not be "your place" but you might be able to talk some sense into him on this.
                  Kinda like a meathead public service?

It might help to remind him, that COVID will be behind us within a few months.
                  If he does some irrational actions against police, his career as pro BB and gym owner could be done for good.

He's got a good career and "life" ahead of him and he need not blow it over something like this.
                  As a long time BB fan I want to see Nathan on the pro stage soon and not sitting in jail .
                  Let’s see what our conversation brings later today.

Comment

Well, I have not said that he has much to gain by following his current tactic of fighting the law, and the police, but if he can have a clear conscience.. I think that is what he is trying to achieve. Unjust laws must be broken, this is how history progresses, but you have to have balls to do it.
                    Ok, but Rosa Parks FOUGHT racism by first breaking the segregation laws on public buses and PEACFULLY got arrested.
                    Then she endured years of fighting thru the courts until they won in the supreme Ct. She changed the law without resorting to violence.
                    Rosa Parks got countless death threats , sat in jail and suffered constant harassment, etc

I don't see how some "meathead standoff" at Nathan's gym, will change any laws.

Comment

I sincerely hope he's calmed down and has decided to take more prudent, reasonable action.
                      I understand his frustration, but hope he makes it back to the pro stage next season.

Comment

Ok, but Rosa Parks FOUGHT racism by first breaking the segregation laws on public buses and PEACFULLY got arrested.
                        Then she endured years of fighting thru the courts until they won in the supreme Ct. She changed the law without resorting to violence.
                        Rosa Parks got countless death threats , sat in jail and suffered constant harassment, etc

I don't see how some "meathead standoff" at Nathan's gym, will change any laws.
                        Oh, we agree, I am not defending his means, but maybe yes his ends (although this is hypothetical, I am not in Nathan's head).

Comment

Oh, we agree, I am not defending his means, but maybe yes his ends (although this is hypothetical, I am not in Nathan's head).
                          I figured THAT and we all have "breaking points".
                          For example, if someone broke into my home or attacked my wife, I wouldn't wait for the police to take action.
                          BUT those are rare , "life or death " situations.

Having your gym closed down, sucks, but it's NOT "life or death".

I guess we'll wait for Giles interview with Nathan , after they post the new "Global Muscle".

Comment

I figured THAT and we all have "breaking points".
                            For example, if someone broke into my home or attacked my wife, I wouldn't wait for the police to take action.
                            BUT those are rare , "life or death " situations.

Having your gym closed down, sucks, but it's NOT "life or death".

I guess we'll wait for Giles interview with Nathan , after they post the new "Global Muscle".
                            It will blow your mind Howard.

Comment

It will blow your mind Howard.
                              Ok? So what's the deal on this story and when will the new Global muscle be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                                I did a little checking and Nathan has been in trouble with the law for years now.
                                1. He incited looting a mall via his posts to his 855 FB followers and went on some rant to incite more rioting.
                                I believe Nathan served 18 mos for that

2. He got busted for drug dealing various rec drugs along with steroids.

3. Now he's in trouble again for some violation of covid close orders of his gym.
                                Last thing I heard , Nathan was promoting some "meathead standoff" with cops at his gym.

The science of building muscle! Industry insiders cover the latest training, nutrition, supplement and drug research.

Comment

Working...
                                X