Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Nathan Deasha violently arrested (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary BMT View Post
    Great piece that Giles! Well in!
    Giles did a good job and tried to ask about every detail.
    I think Nathan did the THREE (3) worst things a resident of Liverpool ( England) can do:

1. He banned Beetles songs in Prophecy gym

2. Prophecy gym has a wall poster of Ronnie Coleman , captioned "Greatest Mr Olympia in history "

3. Nathan was seen cheering for Manchester United wearing a red jersey with a Chevy logo.

4. Nathan was yelling; "Yates is an ugly wanker" , just before the cops cuffed and sprayed him

Last edited by Howard; February 18, 2021, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gary BMT
    replied
    Great piece that Giles! Well in!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    That's the police for you. Caught on camera and will bet no discipline will happen to them

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    That's the police for you. Caught on camera and will bet no discipline will happen to them

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    I am fortunate enough to have trained at Prophecy and will continue to do so. Why? Firstly the gym is next level, its ultra clean and everyone just gets along. But more importantly is the support you get from there. My wife legged it with my 2 kids June last year. I was in bits. I had trained at prophecy the year before but as life went west so did I. Anyway after about a moth of looking for the answer in the bottom of the bottle/ on the back of a key I contacted Prophecy. My membership had lapsed I explained my position and was told 'see you Sunday we never turn a stray dog away!' I went back to the gym in horrific shape and in 4 months lost 7 inches off my waist but more importantly got my love of life back- this was as a direct consequence of the way everybody in Prophecy is. It is a genuine family and Nathan is a top top bloke. Lots of people have said he has been in trouble before with the police. Let them without sin cast the first stone. I've done my share of time myself but you live and learn don't you.

The Nathan I know puts his gym members before himself. He knows us all by name and is not aloof, nasty or stuck up. He's a down to earth fella who happens to be that rare breed of genetics and insanely hard work and dedication. This place is for me the Mecca- it really is. Everyone mucks in and supports everyone else. We all put our plates away and treat each other with respect. I have been lucky enough when working and living in London to have trained at Sac's, Kimberley Anne's and Iain Dowe's gym. Great facilities. But Prophecy to me is something else.

Now regarding the belief that the place was open I will leave that for Nathan to discuss. But I will say that without the support of the Prophecy team I don't think I would be here to this day. Battered and bruised I may be but I put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis and have a real belief in the value of life. And I have all of Prophecy and Nathan to thank for that.

I have only really been training seriously back for 4 months but used to be obsessed- the bug is now back and an over 50's will beckon in the next few years. I really don't do the Internet now but saw the topic one here and felt compelled to join up to lend my support to Nathan. I also noticed Giles is here- its been a while mate- last time I saw you was at a night out in London with Kimberley Anne, Iris Kyle, Tom Blackman and a few others- we got talking about Borressen and kept in contact for a while after that. I am back in Liverpool now mate! You probably won't remember me but good to see you are still banging the drum for this mad sport we all love so much.

Looking forward to the podcast- knowing Nathan it will shoot from the hip!
    Hey Gary, I remember that night out well mate! Chelsea wasn’t it? 2006. Fun night that was.

Hope you enjoy the Nathan interview mate. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Thanks bro, people are hurting. Yes the unemployment rate is down from last summer. Yet is not full employment restuarant employees are dealing with 40% capacity and that's if people aren't afraid to eat out. That's 40% of the income same goes for barbers and hairstylists. Yes they are employed but their income is severely depleted. I know tradesmen who now are working 25 hours a week at Amazon which is considered full time employment. Its difficult to go from 2500 a week to 400. Not to mention closed schools not all parents can work from home and a good number have to stay home to watch younger children. Home heating costs and gas prices have significantly increased in the last month. In the Northeast heating oil and gas have already gone up 20%. Higher fuel costs increases food costs as food and just about everything else is delivered by truck. People are really hurting and no one either party is addressing it. New England isn't nice when you can't turn on your heat or warm up you car for twenty minutes. So many restaurants and other small businesses are gone. It's cool because celebrities are in it with the working poor. I little viking girl says how dare you and the working class are going without heat. What pisses me off the most is I see people posting vaccine cards. When 70% of the elderly in my state aren't vaccinated
    It's refreshing to hear a fellow meathead , who's concerned about those less fortunate (due to no fault of their own).

Last edited by Howard; February 18, 2021, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    I am fortunate enough to have trained at Prophecy and will continue to do so. Why? Firstly the gym is next level, its ultra clean and everyone just gets along. But more importantly is the support you get from there. My wife legged it with my 2 kids June last year. I was in bits. I had trained at prophecy the year before but as life went west so did I. Anyway after about a moth of looking for the answer in the bottom of the bottle/ on the back of a key I contacted Prophecy. My membership had lapsed I explained my position and was told 'see you Sunday we never turn a stray dog away!' I went back to the gym in horrific shape and in 4 months lost 7 inches off my waist but more importantly got my love of life back- this was as a direct consequence of the way everybody in Prophecy is. It is a genuine family and Nathan is a top top bloke. Lots of people have said he has been in trouble before with the police. Let them without sin cast the first stone. I've done my share of time myself but you live and learn don't you.

The Nathan I know puts his gym members before himself. He knows us all by name and is not aloof, nasty or stuck up. He's a down to earth fella who happens to be that rare breed of genetics and insanely hard work and dedication. This place is for me the Mecca- it really is. Everyone mucks in and supports everyone else. We all put our plates away and treat each other with respect. I have been lucky enough when working and living in London to have trained at Sac's, Kimberley Anne's and Iain Dowe's gym. Great facilities. But Prophecy to me is something else.

Now regarding the belief that the place was open I will leave that for Nathan to discuss. But I will say that without the support of the Prophecy team I don't think I would be here to this day. Battered and bruised I may be but I put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis and have a real belief in the value of life. And I have all of Prophecy and Nathan to thank for that.

I have only really been training seriously back for 4 months but used to be obsessed- the bug is now back and an over 50's will beckon in the next few years. I really don't do the Internet now but saw the topic one here and felt compelled to join up to lend my support to Nathan. I also noticed Giles is here- its been a while mate- last time I saw you was at a night out in London with Kimberley Anne, Iris Kyle, Tom Blackman and a few others- we got talking about Borressen and kept in contact for a while after that. I am back in Liverpool now mate! You probably won't remember me but good to see you are still banging the drum for this mad sport we all love so much.

Thanks for taking the time to post YOUR experience with Nathan and his Prophecy gym.
    Your comeback story is inspirational and uplifting.

Nathan was involved in some bad stuff in the past, but he paid his debt to society.

If he's helping people now and stopped his old ways, I say give him a fair chance.

I look fwd to hearing Giles interview with him.
    Last edited by Howard; February 16, 2021, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Griff11
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post

That's a legit concern and why I kept paying my gym dues, despite not going myself.

I applaud you for having good values and NOT being selfish.
    It's easy to forget people out there "struggling" , when you're doing well*.
    ( *I know , you've done well "overall" with your investments and properties )

At least we agree on helping those in need. Thanks bro !

* Trust me, I had years living on "limited funds".
    I never forgot that harsh life experience .
    Today, I'm grateful to have some small measure of "security" .

My mom always said ; " If you think you're too good , to do another man's job...you're too damn good for yourself"

I know we all look fwd to hearing Giles Global Muscle Interview of Nathan on his situation
    Thanks bro, people are hurting. Yes the unemployment rate is down from last summer. Yet is not full employment restuarant employees are dealing with 40% capacity and that's if people aren't afraid to eat out. That's 40% of the income same goes for barbers and hairstylists. Yes they are employed but their income is severely depleted. I know tradesmen who now are working 25 hours a week at Amazon which is considered full time employment. Its difficult to go from 2500 a week to 400. Not to mention closed schools not all parents can work from home and a good number have to stay home to watch younger children. Home heating costs and gas prices have significantly increased in the last month. In the Northeast heating oil and gas have already gone up 20%. Higher fuel costs increases food costs as food and just about everything else is delivered by truck. People are really hurting and no one either party is addressing it. New England isn't nice when you can't turn on your heat or warm up you car for twenty minutes. So many restaurants and other small businesses are gone. It's cool because celebrities are in it with the working poor. I little viking girl says how dare you and the working class are going without heat. What pisses me off the most is I see people posting vaccine cards. When 70% of the elderly in my state aren't vaccinated

Leave a comment:

• Gary BMT
    replied

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

I'm with Beti. The ability to support one's self and one's family are life and death. This we are all in this together shit seems to come from people whose 's incomes are not affected. Some people have lost a hell of a lot more and they are shamed by those who have lost nothing. The virtue signaling has become quite nauseating. Walk a mile in others shoes before passing judgement. People who aren't struggling to keep a roof over their heads or feed their kids might want to consider that before they throw around selfish and pass judgment. Altruism is easy with a full belly
    That's a legit concern and why I kept paying my gym dues, despite not going myself.

I applaud you for having good values and NOT being selfish.
    It's easy to forget people out there "struggling" , when you're doing well*.
    ( *I know , you've done well "overall" with your investments and properties )

At least we agree on helping those in need. Thanks bro !

* Trust me, I had years living on "limited funds".
    I never forgot that harsh life experience .
    Today, I'm grateful to have some small measure of "security" .

My mom always said ; " If you think you're too good , to do another man's job...you're too damn good for yourself"

I know we all look fwd to hearing Giles Global Muscle Interview of Nathan on his situation
    Last edited by Howard; February 16, 2021, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied

I will this is one of those topics that goes deeper than the average
    Thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• Griff11
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post

Could you watch the full Nathan interview out tomorrow and let us know your thoughts please mate?

Would appreciate it. I honestly didn’t expect half of what he told me in it. Shocking to say the least.
    I will this is one of those topics that goes deeper than the average

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied

I'm with Beti. The ability to support one's self and one's family are life and death. This we are all in this together shit seems to come from people whose 's incomes are not affected. Some people have lost a hell of a lot more and they are shamed by those who have lost nothing. The virtue signaling has become quite nauseating. Walk a mile in others shoes before passing judgement. People who aren't struggling to keep a roof over their heads or feed their kids might want to consider that before they throw around selfish and pass judgment. Altruism is easy with a full belly
    Could you watch the full Nathan interview out tomorrow and let us know your thoughts please mate?

Would appreciate it. I honestly didn’t expect half of what he told me in it. Shocking to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Griff11
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

For many people, his business is a very important matter, I mean, he has invested money, energy and time in a life project, how is this not a matter of life and death?

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post

Ok? So what's the deal on this story and when will the new Global muscle be posted?
    It’s out tomorrow on here mate. Nathan goes into a lot of detail. It’s all in there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X