Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

My family attacked by an American Pitbull!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My family attacked by an American Pitbull!


  • #2
    Ben, I am sorry your family was attacked by that dog and you did your best to get him off.

    I'm no expert on Mexican Law, but I didn't hear anything about contacting the police and making a report .
    I think you know who the Pit Bull owner is and wonder why you didn't file a complaint?

    It seems obvious this pit bull was dangerous, left unattended and the owner is liable.
    Why not get a lawyer and sue for damages from the attack?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Ben, I am sorry your family was attacked by that dog and you did your best to get him off.

      I'm no expert on Mexican Law, but I didn't hear anything about contacting the police and making a report .
      I think you know who the Pit Bull owner is and wonder why you didn't file a complaint?

      It seems obvious this pit bull was dangerous, left unattended and the owner is liable.
      Why not get a lawyer and sue for damages from the attack?
      Hello Howard, police was there right after and we had to go the next day for a full report. The dog is already gone and if the owner does not pay he goes to prison, so all good. My wife is much better, we are back in the gym and at it. Monday the prep starts for both of us. Thank you very much Howard!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ben1 View Post

        Hello Howard, police was there right after and we had to go the next day for a full report. The dog is already gone and if the owner does not pay he goes to prison, so all good. My wife is much better, we are back in the gym and at it. Monday the prep starts for both of us. Thank you very much Howard!!!
        Glad to hear that and pleased to know you're going full speed ahead on your contest prep.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

        Comment


        • #5
          Me and my dog were attacked by a pit that was left unleashed. My dog was hurt and even I had bites with skin broken pulling them apart. I blame the white trash owner, not the dog.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Me and my dog were attacked by a pit that was left unleashed. My dog was hurt and even I had bites with skin broken pulling them apart. I blame the white trash owner, not the dog.
            You're 100% right and that's why I take full responsibility for my dog, regardless of what he does.

            I currently have a goofy 100 lb malamute mix and I always walk him on a leash and only let him run in our large fenced back yard.
            Even he barks too much outside , I go out a bring him him in so he doesn't bother anyone.
            LOL< we live on 5 wooded acres, so it's not like he's close to others , but I still take care of him.

            Soon, after we got him from the pound , he got out and ran thru the neighborhood.
            I was lucky to have nearby neighbor catch him . I saw them in his drive way as I drove around looking.

            I thanked him and went back later with a gift card for catching/holding him.

            It continues to amaze me how some still refuse to take responsibility for their dog.

            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Howard View Post
              You're 100% right and that's why I take full responsibility for my dog, regardless of what he does.

              I currently have a goofy 100 lb malamute mix and I always walk him on a leash and only let him run in our large fenced back yard.
              Even he barks too much outside , I go out a bring him him in so he doesn't bother anyone.
              LOL< we live on 5 wooded acres, so it's not like he's close to others , but I still take care of him.

              Soon, after we got him from the pound , he got out and ran thru the neighborhood.
              I was lucky to have nearby neighbor catch him . I saw them in his drive way as I drove around looking.

              I thanked him and went back later with a gift card for catching/holding him.

              It continues to amaze me how some still refuse to take responsibility for their dog.
              This was a skinny, tatted up young punk, the type who can't be a tough guy himself so he likes to have a dog that intimidates people.
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                Me and my dog were attacked by a pit that was left unleashed. My dog was hurt and even I had bites with skin broken pulling them apart. I blame the white trash owner, not the dog.
                Hi Ron, you are so right! My wife almost hit him which you can see in the video. It is always the owners fault when the dog is not on the leash, especially those dogs are very unpredictable. Our Dog Caramella could not lay down after the attack, he bit through her leg and took bites out of her stomach. At night the vet had to come again and give the dog some injections so she could lay down and rest. Sorry you had to go through the same shit!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  You're 100% right and that's why I take full responsibility for my dog, regardless of what he does.

                  I currently have a goofy 100 lb malamute mix and I always walk him on a leash and only let him run in our large fenced back yard.
                  Even he barks too much outside , I go out a bring him him in so he doesn't bother anyone.
                  LOL< we live on 5 wooded acres, so it's not like he's close to others , but I still take care of him.

                  Soon, after we got him from the pound , he got out and ran thru the neighborhood.
                  I was lucky to have nearby neighbor catch him . I saw them in his drive way as I drove around looking.

                  I thanked him and went back later with a gift card for catching/holding him.

                  It continues to amaze me how some still refuse to take responsibility for their dog.
                  Sounds like a big Teadybear!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Howard View Post

                    Glad to hear that and pleased to know you're going full speed ahead on your contest prep.
                    Yes all on schedule now, full speed ahead!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ben1 View Post

                      Sounds like a big Teadybear!
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        sorry to hear about the attack

                        i have two very well trained Rottweiler's but i treat them like a loaded gun

                        I have them for guarding and companionship and they are superb dogs but i am truly aware of their capabilities and there fore extremely mindful of this.

                        You did the right thing by choking the dog out, most people try and pry the jaws apart, i carry a slip knot with a handle on it,

                        i have had to use it in the past when a larger dog (not mine) would not let a smaller dog out of its jaws, it very effective.

                        I see flogs walking large dogs off the leash and every time i see it i shudder

                        It could have been much worse if you were not present, much respect for doing what you did.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by taz devil View Post
                          sorry to hear about the attack

                          i have two very well trained Rottweiler's but i treat them like a loaded gun

                          I have them for guarding and companionship and they are superb dogs but i am truly aware of their capabilities and there fore extremely mindful of this.

                          You did the right thing by choking the dog out, most people try and pry the jaws apart, i carry a slip knot with a handle on it,

                          i have had to use it in the past when a larger dog (not mine) would not let a smaller dog out of its jaws, it very effective.

                          I see flogs walking large dogs off the leash and every time i see it i shudder

                          It could have been much worse if you were not present, much respect for doing what you did.
                          Guy Cisternino has pits - he contacted me after my attack last summer and said next time, punch it in the ribs hard. This knocks the wind out of them and they will release their jaws. Otherwise good luck - they have incredible bite force so prying their jaws apart would take a lot of strength.
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ben great effort punching that dog and choking it out.., well done, a real man protects his woman and family when it counts!!

                            how many beta cucks today would have done nothing ???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have Doberman’s my dogs are well socialised and would only attack another person animal when I or they attacked.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X