Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

My family attacked by an American Pitbull!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Howard View Post

    Make no mistake, at THAT moment , your action was the only thing to do.

    Then , you made sure a proper police report was filed .

    What makes me laugh is hearing some "bad ass" claim they would have done it better.
    You did what you could in the heat of the moment and had a good outcome.
    That's the best anyone can expect.
    You can only do this better if it was not your first time, now I know wat to do. Every first time incident you go by instinct and what you think is right. There is no time to think things over,

    everything goes so fast!

    Thank you Howard!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Apart from the courage, you showed you have cold blood and to know how to act, that is not something very common brother
      Thanks Beti, I love you too Iron brother!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post
        sorry not necessary at all, the Rue released the dog as soon as he came over! Dumb too, the Rue could kill him

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ben1 View Post

          You can only do this better if it was not your first time, now I know wat to do. Every first time incident you go by instinct and what you think is right. There is no time to think things over,

          everything goes so fast!

          Thank you Howard!
          Exactly ! Things are a lot different when you have seconds to react and do something.
          It's a LOT easier to do something perfect when you have days to think and analyze the incident.

          You reacted well under immense pressure my large friend.
          Good luck on your over60 Universe training going fwd.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Howard View Post

            Exactly ! Things are a lot different when you have seconds to react and do something.
            It's a LOT easier to do something perfect when you have days to think and analyze the incident.

            You reacted well under immense pressure my large friend.
            Good luck on your over60 Universe training going fwd.
            Thank you Howard after the dog attack I ate bad food and 3 days of "fire" out of my ass I lost 10 pounds, so now I take another week to get it back and then I will finally start my diet 1 month

            delayed and hope now that all is smooth sailing..................................to the Universe

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ben1 View Post

              Thank you Howard after the dog attack I ate bad food and 3 days of "fire" out of my ass I lost 10 pounds, so now I take another week to get it back and then I will finally start my diet 1 month

              delayed and hope now that all is smooth sailing..................................to the Universe
              Ben, I've endured that "fire out my ass" when seated on the throne...and didn't feel like a king.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                These pit bulls are not pets. They should be banned except for hunting. Nobody living in a built up residential area should be allowed own a pit.
                Yeah this is bullshit. I've had pitbulls my whole life, they're great dogs. Blame the shitty owner. I've seen poodles more vicious then some of my dogs.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by shutupandsquat700 View Post

                  Yeah this is bullshit. I've had pitbulls my whole life, they're great dogs. Blame the shitty owner. I've seen poodles more vicious then some of my dogs.
                  Not everybody thinks the same way:

                  "Both the ownership and breeding of pit bulls is banned in the UK due to the Dangerous Dogs Act of 1991"



                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

                    Not everybody thinks the same way:

                    "Both the ownership and breeding of pit bulls is banned in the UK due to the Dangerous Dogs Act of 1991"


                    Crazy to think in some countries you can own a Tiger but a Pitbull in the UK? Nope.

                    Would love a Tiger though. I’d wrestle it and look cool taking it walkies on a big ol’ chain. I’d be hailed a GOD in my village.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Get yourself an alligator, cut off it's tail, paint it black and you will never have to worry about dog attacks again!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by chrism50 View Post
                        Get yourself an alligator, cut off it's tail, paint it black and you will never have to worry about dog attacks again!!!
                        Done!

                        And now we wait...
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Giles View Post

                          Crazy to think in some countries you can own a Tiger but a Pitbull in the UK? Nope.

                          Would love a Tiger though. I’d wrestle it and look cool taking it walkies on a big ol’ chain. I’d be hailed a GOD in my village.
                          I think they had a guy called Tiger King and things didn't end well ..
                           
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Giles View Post

                            Done!

                            And now we wait...
                            my dog just told me ; " Giles is not my bro."
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by shutupandsquat700 View Post

                              Yeah this is bullshit. I've had pitbulls my whole life, they're great dogs. Blame the shitty owner. I've seen poodles more vicious then some of my dogs.
                              No I had one, said it was BS, raised her only with love, after 3 years she went outside and killed another Dog for no reason, I got rid of her right away, you can never trust those dogs!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by chrism50 View Post
                                Get yourself an alligator, cut off it's tail, paint it black and you will never have to worry about dog attacks again!!!
                                funny

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X