Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

any kawak fans here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any kawak fans here ?

Edward Kawak (FRA), NABBA Universe 1985 - Pro Winner - YouTube

He was the Hadi of his day! So thick and dense.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Eduardo was my trainings partner from 1985 for 1 1/2 years and later now and then. An amazing person and friend. We laughed all the time and had a blast. We trained and hang out together.

I have some great stories to tell if anybody cares.

Comment

please tell us!

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post
          Eduardo was my trainings partner from 1985 for 1 1/2 years and later now and then. An amazing person and friend. We laughed all the time and had a blast. We trained and hang out together.

Yes please!
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

One of the thickest men of the 1980's for sure.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              One of the thickest men of the 1980's for sure.
              Him an Bertil Fox.

Died at 45 years old, the 80's guys are generally doing well and heading for long lives so Ed was an exception. Obviously things changed in the 90's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Tell the stories,Eduardo had modern day thickness!

Comment

The next Monday I went to the Body Shop and saw Eduardo Kawak, a multiple Mr. Universe champion, working out there. He heard about me and my insane leg workouts, so he asked me if I wanted to train with him and of course I said yes. We started to work out together and I could see right away that he was not the most driven guy in the gym, actually he was kind of lazy but had those crazy genetics. He would only look at the weights and started to grow already. More often than once, we would start to train a muscle group and right in the middle of it, one of his girlfriends (he had a lot) would show up and Eduardo would stop and tell me that he will finish the rest of the muscle in the evening, and walked right out of the gym with her. Something I would have never done, but that was Eduardo. He just loved life, laughter, sex and good food and even though I did not agree on most of our trainings sessions, we became really good friends. He was just an amazing person with a somewhat different state of mind when it came to working out. That Monday I also decided to compete at the European Championship, which was held in
                    Rome, Italy that year. It was only 4 weeks away, and I was already in shape so I figure why not. After a couple days, Eduardo came in the gym and told me that he is going to compete at the European Championship as a pro as well. I thought to myself, what the hell was he thinking? I know he had not worked out the last 3 weeks and was just back into the workout for 2 days. He was certainly not cut by any means and 100% clean of any supplement. I did not see how he could get in shape in 3 1/2 weeks but he insisted. Ok Eduardo, if you say so! I pushed myself really hard because I wanted to look better than I did at the Nationals. Eduardo was still Eduardo and disappeared half the time with his girls during work outs, he told me that it is really good for definition to have a lot of sex so "sure, if you say so" I said. It was the last week before the competition now and he was still white like a wall. So, I told him to use the tanning bed. It was in our gym and it was free for those who competed, but Eduardo would not, he would just laugh it off like I just made a big joke or something. He was just like a big child, a very very very big one though. The day before the competition we flew to
                    Rome and Eduardo was still white like the whitest washing powder you have ever seen. I told him that he needed tanning stuff bad, "Yes, yes as soon as we are in the hotel" he said. As we arrived he had no intention to get some tanning lotion on his body. I was standing right in front of him holding the bottle and he told me to come back later at 8pm. When 8 came around I went to his room, and he just came out all dressed up with Mary Scott (a 3 time Ms. Universe champion), hanging on his arm and said "hey Ben I go out with Mary now". He told me that when he comes back I could finally put some tanning stuff on him, he promised and I said "OK" and went back to my room.

The next morning, at 7 am, Eduardo knocks on my door and he looked like death. White like the whitest white I have ever seen with alcohol breath to die for. "Ben I just came home with Mary, we were dancing all night and also had a lot of drinks. I am so tired now”, I told him that I can put the tanning stuff on him right now but he declined, telling me that we should do it when we are back stage at the auditorium. We all had to take a big bus to the auditorium and the drive was about 1 1/2 hours long. You could not open windows in that bus which made breathing very hard, so people started to get extremely dizzy at this point and I just pulled the emergency break, the bus stopped, doors opened and we could live another day. The driver had no clue where to go and he passed by this huge tent in the middle of an abandon place twice. We made fun of the ugly tent and just when I said "Can you imagine we would have to do it in there” the bus stopped right in front of it. It was a very hot day in June, about 95 degrees and humid. As soon as we entered the tent we all realized that we could not breathe in there. Pumping up was also not an option so we all did what we could outside. The rest rooms where also inside and full of big fat spiders. Nobody would dare to go in there. We all peed and took a shit outside, in the daylight, in the middle of
                    Rome. It was still a better option than spiders crawling up your ass! Everybody was hanging out outside until it was their turn. Eduardo was still half drunk with no intensions of getting any kind of tan on him. I felt good, I gained about 4 pounds of pure muscle with a new supplement I took and had the same shape like at the Nationals. There was no break between prejudging and finals, it was all chaotic but the show must go on. A couple of athletes passed out in the tent while posing too, it was pretty bad. Eduardo stepped on stage, white like a wall, still half-drunk with no oil, pump or anything. The judges were angry at him and some were yelling at him afterwards but he still was the best and won. His genetics carried him again. What a lucky bastard he was!

Comment

Wow, amazing story, fantastic!
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Very cool story

Comment

Working...
                        X