Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Ramy new sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramy new sponsor

Apparently Ramy has signed with Tony Huge's EA, personally I think it is a bad move and partnership, but I am surprised that other companies are not offering better contracts than Tony.

Do you think this was a correct decision? Will it affect Ramy placements in the future?
    http://betionastore.es/

They must be paying him very, very well, and I am happy to see Mr. Olympia getting a good contract. Bodybuilders work just as hard if not harder than other pro athletes who are paid so much more money.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I'm glad Ramy got the deal. I don't see this being any different than any new supp company. Tony has a big audience it might sell big.

Comment

i think he changes to many time from person to person. he needs to stay with one person long enough to work with him. he never seem happy with the folks he worked with in the past. it's just me tho.
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          I'm glad Ramy got the deal. I don't see this being any different than any new supp company. Tony has a big audience it might sell big.
          I dunno. I don't find Tony Huge to be a very reputable "businessman".
          We don't need more scams in the fitness industry.
          Makers and sellers tout miracle cures and no-risk offers to try their dietary supplements. They are often scams designed to steal your money.
          Last edited by Howard; February 26, 2021, 07:31 PM.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I can't believe this would happen if Weider was still alive, he cared much more about protecting the false and hypocritical image of sport. Regardless of this, I believe that when you are MO, you must take care of your own image and reputation, you are a leader. Phil was a dick, Kai is an eccentric, Rhoden gets fat /out of shape in off season, raped accusation and did not make much effort to promote the sport during his short time of reign. Curry was the only great ambassador to we've had since Jay retired. Ramy doesn't seem to be the smartest man.

Comment

I find this deal hard to believe. I read DJ is involved in it too.

It can only be for short term gain for Ramy.

Hughes is a criminal making money in the darkest recesses of the fitness industry. A Mr O doesn't have to follow a clown like Hughes down the sink hole.

Comment

James can do whatever he wants, he is not in the eye of everyone in the industry, he has lived or lives in Thailand, anyone knows the reasons, right? And in the past he was sentenced to death for selling ecstasy, he was saved thanks to money from his family who is rich.

Comment

Tony Huge is not the owner of Enhanced, at least not on paper. He is the 'face' of the company.
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Tony Huge is not the owner of Enhanced, at least not on paper. He is the 'face' of the company.
                    I don't want to bash Tony Huge, amd hope he makes a comeback from his illicit past.
                    But having him as the "face" of our Mr Olympia sponsor , is a bad public image for bodybuilding.

I sincerely hope big Ramy makes a few bucks off the deal without any future legal hassles.
                    Last edited by Howard; February 26, 2021, 10:45 AM.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Ramy would not have to worry about any legal hassles, for now he's just taking a sweet payday.

Comment

Seems like a lot of you don't have a full grasp of the supplement industry. It's saturated and competitive to gain market share a company needs to keep pushing the envelope with with ingredients, products and marketing. Ingredients get banned all the time. So many supp company owners have gotten in trouble with the feds. Nothing really comes of it the owners get investigated or indicted that's it. It's grandstanding by the government, that's all.

Tony Huge will sell product and the visual is nothing. Unless you've stuck a needle in your ass you dont know who Tony Huge is. Will his line ever be in Walmart doubt it, yet he will make money. Ramy is making money. Ramy is an absolute freak and anyone who doesn't suspect PED use is a literal idiot. This is cult and a niche sport. Ben Weider was wrong this will never be an Olympic sport and really who wants it to be. As great as they were the Weider 's didn't invent bodybuilding. Guys have been getting jacked and showing of their physique's forever.

Comment

I love it

Comment

People who are willing to market and sell DNP online to anybody with a credit card speaks for itself.

Living in Asia avoids being brought to justice by US authorities as was discussed by himself in a recent podcast.

As Mr. O Ramy gives limelight to the people around him. He could have chosen better bed bedfellows. Access to Ramy will be controlled/ influenced by people who fragrantly broke the law and made hundreds of YouTube videos sticking the finger up to the industry and the law.

As Aceto said there is no way Jay would have gotten involved with something like this. I hope Ramy gets what he's due. Why is DJ getting a deal? needs to be asked.

BTW the former CEO is in jail for his involvement with selling DNP so there is a bit more to it than federal sabre rattling.
                            Last edited by Big Beat; February 25, 2021, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                              Why is DJ getting a deal? needs to be asked.
                              Nobody cares what a retired guru and former competitor does, he can walk under the radar, but an MO ... is a NO. Dorian, Haney, Jay, Ronnie, Phil, Brandon ... none of them would be so stupid or reckless to make a kind of association like this at the public level.

Comment

Working...
                              X