"Rhino b*tch slaps Johnnie Jackson and Ben White!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rhino b*tch slaps Johnnie Jackson and Ben White!!!"

Stan Efferding aka The White Rhino, Worlds Strongest IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and #1 ranked Raw powerlifter in America competed on Saturday Sept. 19th in an SPF sanctioned Raw powerlifting meet at Supertraining Gym in Sacramento California, as promised, one week before the Mr Olympia and recorded the current highest Raw powerlifting total in the world in any federation and any weight class. Stan squatted 821 pounds, benched 606 pounds and deadlifted 793 pounds Raw, with no bench shirt or squat suit, totaling 2,221 pounds weighing under 275 pounds. This eclipsed the 2,217 pound Raw total by the #1 ranked raw powerlifter in the world, Latvian Konstantin Konstantinov who recorded his total lifting in the 308 pound class.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2353/164/
    Last edited by Robbie Durand; September 22nd, 2009, 12:40 AM.
    Flex Wheeler
    www.mexnutrition.com

Any proof , like video or photos?

^

Comment

Hell Yeah White Rhino! Now those other 2 guys, whatever their names are, can't shut the hell up!

Congrats to Stan!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        Any proof , like video ?

^
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by mt21 View Post
          x2

Are you guys joking around or was that for real? This wasnt in Flex back yard fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rhino is killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
              Stan Efferding aka The White Rhino, Worlds Strongest IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and #1 ranked Raw powerlifter in America competed on Saturday Sept. 19th in an SPF sanctioned Raw powerlifting meet at Supertraining Gym in Sacramento California, as promised, one week before the Mr Olympia and recorded the current highest Raw powerlifting total in the world in any federation and any weight class. Stan squatted 821 pounds, benched 606 pounds and deadlifted 793 pounds Raw, with no bench shirt or squat suit, totaling 2,221 pounds weighing under 275 pounds. This eclipsed the 2,217 pound Raw total by the #1 ranked raw powerlifter in the world, Latvian Konstantin Konstantinov who recorded his total lifting in the 308 pound class.

That is amazing. Times are changing, athletes are pushing the envelope way into the 40's, so Flex with this being said when can I look for you on an IFBB stage again??? Just joking bro!

Comment

MD will be broadcasting exclusive video footage of Big Stan smashing the world's record...it will be up later tonight...I am uploading it now, but its a big file so its going to take some time...

Special thanks to Flex Wheeler for providing coverage for MD...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                  MD will be broadcasting exclusive video footage of Big Stan smashing the world's record...it will be up later tonight...I am uploading it now, but its a big file so its going to take some time...

I cant wait to see it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
                    and recorded the current highest Raw powerlifting total in the world in any federation and any weight class.

Don't get ahead of yoursef now

Jon Cole has the all-time record at 2250

But at his next try he will probably beat that also

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                        Any proof , like video or photos?

^
                        You bet.... RD will be posting it any sec now..... U R going to love it
                        Flex Wheeler
                        www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Gotta see this, guy is inspirational.

-K
                          Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

i believe stan scrathed on a few attempts due to a hamstring problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Self_titled View Post
                              i believe stan scrathed on a few attempts due to a hamstring problem?
                              Yeah i read this.

Rhino shits on JOJ and Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X