IFBB Pro Big Ramy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Big Ramy

Looking insanely good and back in the game. Nasty size and proportions right there. It is evident he has been working on his balance and lines.

The Hype just got real again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1kRDCAA...=1qukp5hho3au4
    Last edited by foamroller; August 24th, 2019, 08:49 PM.

is it really hype though if the man has arguably one of the best frames ever seen in bodybuilding?

Comment

Full posing video from YouTube.

https://youtu.be/ZM0e5nxPuqo

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
        is it really hype though if the man has arguably one of the best frames ever seen in bodybuilding?
        I haven't seen such shape and proportion on anyone who has over 300 lbs ever. Even Ronnie lost his lines and shape when he tipped that scale over a certain number. No wonder people believed, and still believe, Ramy can repeat what Ronnie did years back. I just hope he puts everything together and give us a freak show of all-time for believing in him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramy does a show post Olympia like Italy, Hungary or Romania.

Comment

The hype is real!
          This right there is real Mr. O worthy physique.
          Freak with flat stomach, defined abbs, widest shoulder, mega mass, hyge delts and arms, great back, super frraky legs, even the calves has improved. Super human super heroe physique!
          EPIC PHYSIQUE that makes seeing it at the Expos people gasp... Like Ronnie!
          Alito, brother - youl must be in heaven now!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, who doesn't want to see at the O the 3 epic real freak mass monster with small waist and crazy mass - imagine Curry next to Roelly and Rami... Mass with class again!!!
            What a site to be seen!!!
            What a titanic battle it would be...
            If O people are smart businessmen they will give Rami an ivite and start epic marketing and hype campain and get people excited... Posters, promotions, pics, Insta posts, interviews with the 3 for hype, some pump footage and some like Embeded UFC episodes YouTube stuff, make AJ, Dave, Ron, boi Nick Strenght and etc. talk about it...
            4 weeks left... Mr. Dan Solomon be smart, make $ and give the fans what they want.
            AJ bring the hype, call Bob, Manion son, etc.

Last edited by spasatel; August 25th, 2019, 04:01 AM.

Comment

He's looking good, why he hasn't got his act together and won a show to compete this year at the o I don't know.... Unless he has only just managed to get things working again after his issues...

is the left bicep down in size in the front double?

Comment

Rather see Ramy get the special invite than Cedric...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by foamroller View Post
                    Full posing video from YouTube.

Ramy is one of the few in bodybuilding history and the only one today with true genetics to hold that huge size. Roelly or Kai are big but can get that unpleasing look of too much mass bunched together on a frame that cannot sustain it and the waist is blown up, while Ramy keeps his lines and proportions. Too bad that he cannot nail his conditioning. otherwise it would be multiple Sandows for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

«Olympia Wildcard Showdown 2019»
                      Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        not what you said earlier mate, but yes I agree with you.
                        let's hope Cedric proves he deserved it.

Comment

FDB has no flow, too much quadriceps, needs more dorsals and makes his waist look smaller. A pose coach could help a lot.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            FDB has no flow, too much quadriceps, needs more dorsals and makes his waist look smaller. A pose coach could help a lot.
                            I was about to say, I would love for him to work with Chris Cormier on his posing(it did wonders for roelly)

Comment

Originally posted by spasatel View Post
                              Man, who doesn't want to see at the O the 3 epic real freak mass monster with small waist and crazy mass - imagine Curry next to Roelly and Rami... Mass with class again!!!
                              What a site to be seen!!!
                              What a titanic battle it would be...
                              If O people are smart businessmen they will give Rami an ivite and start epic marketing and hype campain and get people excited... Posters, promotions, pics, Insta posts, interviews with the 3 for hype, some pump footage and some like Embeded UFC episodes YouTube stuff, make AJ, Dave, Ron, boi Nick Strenght and etc. talk about it...
                              4 weeks left... Mr. Dan Solomon be smart, make $ and give the fans what they want.
                              AJ bring the hype, call Bob, Manion son, etc.

Aint happening.

He had all year to compete.

Id love to see him on stage as well, but you don't get a pass because your shoulder "allegedly" was injured....EVERY BB has worked through injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X