IFBB Pro Blessing Awodibu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Blessing Awodibu

He's gonna do some serious damage come next year.
    What do you guys think of him?

And for those who haven't checked out his IG yet I recommend to do that, there's some crazy stuff out there

blessing.jpg

he's just big. hope he does ell next year.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Big with good proportions.

Comment

Prob the funiest man in this industry. The man could actually break the barrier and make BB a bit more mainstream again with his following. Look at hollywood, music etc etc etc you don't see big buff dudes anywere anymore.

Comment

He grew up in Ireland a country not know for producing pro's. I suppose you can’t hold genetics back no matter what the country.

He looks like he has a lot of potential and is still a young man. Needs to get on a pro stage and be compared with the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
            He grew up in Ireland a country not know for producing pro's. I suppose you can’t hold genetics back no matter what the country.

He looks like he has a lot of potential and is still a young man. Needs to get on a pro stage and be compared with the best.
            Isn't he Nigerian though, like Vic Richards?
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

HE IS FULL NIGERIAN AND HAS NOTHIng TO DO WITH Ireland

I find his comedy very childish and something I d be very annoyed at if I was at a party and he always trolling and speaking loud .

one time I saw he made a video of himself sitting in a cage naked eating bananas and speaking in ape language .
              obviously as a AFRICAN man this is of extremely low self respect of him , but hey whatever to sell a protein drink I guess .

fantastic freaky phsqyue looking forward to his debut , but my good friend Luis farakhan is not impressed
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

I find his comedy very childish and something I d be very annoyed at if I was at a party and he always trolling and speaking loud .

one time I saw he made a video of himself sitting in a cage naked eating bananas and speaking in ape language .
                obviously as a AFRICAN man this is of extremely low self respect of him , but hey whatever to sell a protein drink I guess .

fantastic freaky phsqyue looking forward to his debut , but my good friend Luis farakhan is not impressed
                agreed

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                  he's just big. hope he does ell next year.
                  naaaah big & nice shape

Comment

Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
                    naaaah big & nice shape

Decent shape in this shot.... Arms almost as big as legs though.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

"Blessing grew up in Castlebar, Mayo where he found his love for training, and started competing at the age of 19 in Irish shows wining his first international show in 2014 Arnold Classic Europe winning the title of Arnold Classic Junior Champion in 2014.
                      He then took two years off the stage to train and build mass. He stepped back on to the stage in 2017 at the Irish National Championships, where he won the Heavy Weight overall title. This qualified him to represent Ireland once again on the international stage and he took it by storm! He won his first Overall IFBB title in the Czech Republic in April 2017, winning his PRO card. He then went on to win 3 more Overall IFBB titles for Ireland, including Overall Arnold Classic Champion in Barcelona and 2nd place in the World Championships in November 2017.
                      Blessing was awarded his IFBB Pro League Card in 2017, one of the first in Ireland. He is now prepping to make his Pro Debut in 2019."

Source Irish National Government Broadcastor: https://pulse.rte.ie/2018/02/11/6688/

Comment

Another idiot more focused on instafamous and not on being a real competitor.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          Another idiot more focused on instafamous and not on being a real competitor.
                          He'll show all you naysayers next year, mark my words
                          He makes a good living being an idiot...I'd like to be as stupid as him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
                            He'll show all you naysayers next year, mark my words
                            He makes a good living being an idiot...I'd like to be as stupid as him.
                            This type of post makes you bad troll (we love good trolls) and not legend.

When you arrived at this forum, I gave you the keys to become a legend. You need to think about quality and not quantity, just support bodybuilding and competitors.

AJ and I do not always agree, he loves Heath and I hate him, but when we agree on someone, about his potential, his morals, epicness, etc ..., it becomes a divine law.
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                              This type of post makes you bad troll (we love good trolls) and not legend.

When you arrived at this forum, I gave you the keys to become a legend. You need to think about quality and not quantity, just support bodybuilding and competitors.

AJ and I do not always agree, he loves Heath and I hate him, but when we agree on someone, about his potential, his morals, epicness, etc ..., it becomes a divine law.
                              I think I made a pretty valid point to be honest.
                              Can you tell me and the others here what makes him AN IDIOT in your eyes?

Comment

Working...
                              X